Jacurri Brown gaining steam as '22 QB

I noted his deep ball touch.

Also noted his struggle areas are reading defenses and throwing accurately on the move. Good to hear this was already a point of emphasis. "Playing with your feet" is something Jacurri is aware of and it will become less deliberate as he gets reps.

Another way of framing the 1-read pass concepts I mentioned they run a few times a game.

The games I studied were before this injury so it makes sense why his numbers look worse than the film I saw. Also again I noted how many of his incompletions were drops, throwaways, receiver mistakes or failed playcalls.

I will continue to evaluate the HOW and WHY while the majority of you settle for the WHAT - lazy low-hanging fruit heuristics that inform minimal to no understanding.

You're a good man, putting in the effort. If only we had more of that.

Instead we get brilliant oversimplifications like "once inaccurate, always inaccurate".

Advertisement
If you two want to fight, I'm pretty sure everyone is okay with it, but can you find a different thread? Don't really want to have to start a Jacurri Brown 2.0.

I'd bet you could go at it on the Kill Trolls Dead Thread and it would be fine.

If you two want to fight, I'm pretty sure everyone is okay with it, but can you find a different thread? Don't really want to have to start a Jacurri Brown 2.0.

I'd bet you could go at it on the Kill Trolls Dead Thread and it would be fine.
My bad man. TCunt’s ****img got to me. I’ll stop on this thread.

Advertisement
The meeting was with the organization executives, and among those in attendance was City of Doral Mayor JC Bermudez. Both Brown and Bond told CaneSport following the meeting that wherever they attend college they want to give back to the area community.

“Going to college is not just a four year decision, it’s a 40-year decision,” Brown said. "I want to give back to where I’m at and make a big impact on the place I am. There’s going to be kids at the city I’m going to that will be looking up to me. I want to inspire people to be great.”

He says from the meeting “I learned there are people there that want to help. A lot of other places have people all about money, don’t have their morals right. We sat down and had the same goals, I want to have that.”

Advertisement
The meeting was with the organization executives, and among those in attendance was City of Doral Mayor JC Bermudez. Both Brown and Bond told CaneSport following the meeting that wherever they attend college they want to give back to the area community.

“Going to college is not just a four year decision, it’s a 40-year decision,” Brown said. "I want to give back to where I’m at and make a big impact on the place I am. There’s going to be kids at the city I’m going to that will be looking up to me. I want to inspire people to be great.”

He says from the meeting “I learned there are people there that want to help. A lot of other places have people all about money, don’t have their morals right. We sat down and had the same goals, I want to have that.”

Sold.

That’s championship type character. And a leader.

Sounds like a very impressive young man. A real leader. I hope we land him.

Advertisement
Don’t think Jacurri has much of a chance to beat out Garcia and Van Dyke next offseason. They’ll both be redshirt freshmen, so unlikely Brown will even see the field here in my opinion. But always good to have an insurance policy in case neither Garcia or Van Dyke pan out.

Advertisement
Impressive young men these two seem to be. Having a concern for the responsibility of the role at whichever school they atten (hopeful for the U), plus understanding of how they can give back during their time at their university plus for years afterwards shows the true character of both Bond and Brown. As another said - the world could use more impressionable young men such as these two.

Brown to me is what we need as a qb. He's a game changer and he's that type of stud that other studs want to play with. I hope we keep our *** in Geoegia and keep recruiting studs there. The two on visitation right now are definitely Canes

Brown to me is what we need as a qb. He's a game changer and he's that type of stud that other studs want to play with. I hope we keep our *** in Geoegia and keep recruiting studs there. The two on visitation right now are definitely Canes

Can I get this "way-too-early" and ridiculous "hot-take-so-I-can-say-I-was-first" prediction out of the way?

TVD starts 2022-2023, Jacurri starts 2024-2025, and Garcia never plays.

I'll be back in 4 years to bump this thread.

Advertisement
Back