Jacurri Brown gaining steam as '22 QB

I made a statement that you responded to, so you don’t need to tell me what I wrote.

I wrote:

Nothing in my comment is ‘false.’ You can think what you want, but selling marginal guys on rosters when you’re competing with top programs is pointless. We haven’t had a position player All American in > a decade. We haven’t sent an all pro to the nfl in over a decade. My entire point was we still have a lot to sell. Responding with ‘but #4’ strikes me as exactly the sort of delusional stuff that costs us in recruiting. Our competitors have bags, full stadiums, better results on the field, more player successes in college, and higher round nfl picks who often perform better than our guys in the pros. If we want to compete with OSU, Bama, LSU, Clemson et al., we need to get honest with ourselves in order to get effective with our marketing.
Bro why you always wanna challenge ppl and get in your feelings all the time? That’s your opinion, doesn’t mean it’s accurate. If players are going to the NFL, then it is NFL U. We didn’t say AA U.
I made a statement that you responded to, so you don’t need to tell me what I wrote.

I wrote:

Nothing in my comment is ‘false.’ You can think what you want, but selling marginal guys on rosters when you’re competing with top programs is pointless. We haven’t had a position player All American in > a decade. We haven’t sent an all pro to the nfl in over a decade. My entire point was we still have a lot to sell. Responding with ‘but #4’ strikes me as exactly the sort of delusional stuff that costs us in recruiting. Our competitors have bags, full stadiums, better results on the field, more player successes in college, and higher round nfl picks who often perform better than our guys in the pros. If we want to compete with OSU, Bama, LSU, Clemson et al., we need to get honest with ourselves in order to get effective with our marketing.
Doesn’t mean that they’re not going to the league. That’s what I was saying.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Bro why you always wanna challenge ppl and get in your feelings all the time? That’s your opinion, doesn’t mean it’s accurate. If players are going to the NFL, then it is NFL U. We didn’t say AA U.

Doesn’t mean that they’re not going to the league. That’s what I was saying.
NFL-U came about because of Ray Lewis, Warren Sapp, Ed Reed, Edgerrin James and that generation of players. Trying to hype it when you haven’t had a single position player all american in over a decade and haven’t sent a single all pro to the nfl in that long, it’s weak and our competitors will skewer us for it. We need some self awareness and an updated pitch, or we will keep losing too many battles for kids we want.

I wrote:

Wasn’t Donaldson a Frosh AA? I thought he was...

What is amazing is that mostly everyone assumes King is the starting QB for 2021
Why is that amazing? He’s the returning starter, was very good, and is the only experienced QB on the roster. I appreciate he’s recovering from an injury, and so it’s all uncertain. But he should be playing in ‘21, and as long as he heals well, which by all accounts he’s so far so good at healing, he’ll be the leader of the team.

Advertisement
Why is that amazing? He’s the returning starter, was very good, and is the only experienced QB on the roster. I appreciate he’s recovering from an injury, and so it’s all uncertain. But he should be playing in ‘21, and as long as he heals well, which by all accounts he’s so far so good at healing, he’ll be the leader of the team.
Troll don’t even sweat what he says

Advertisement
Got to look at who you’re replying to lol dude is a known troll
FDDA455C-E036-4E86-8AD1-84E0F4361478.gif

Advertisement
Very kind of you. For safe measure I wouldve said

Click on the computer button on the complete bottom left, scroll to "power", and click "shut down".
I’d of told him to put down the meth pipe before doing anything else cause guy gotta be sucking on one to throw that out there..

Advertisement
Our recruiting has been slow than you realize it's still march
Yes but UM gets these top kids from GA and it’ll light a fire with the local kids to commit or get left behind. Having arguably the top dual threat QB in country on board opens a lot of eyes.

Our recruiting has been slow than you realize it's still march
It’s also impossible to benchmark this class from a when should commits happen perspective because it’s the real covid group where they lost their summer before junior year so they don’t have familiarity with options. Makes sense that this cycle will be deferred a bit, and maybe chaotic.

Advertisement
Back