Jacurri Brown gaining steam as '22 QB

Advertisement
Advertisement
With UF now that Brian Johnson is gone and McGee has been elevated to that spot, we seem to be leaning towards grabbing a midwest QB this cycle. Still talking to Evers and now just recently offered Tayven Jackson out of Indiana
He is the most UF looking QB ever.
9927294.png

Advertisement
Can someone translate this caption for me? Is Jacurri a fan of the “Heartbreak Kid” Shawn Michaels?

Advertisement
This is the high upside guy you ABSOLUTELY take. He’s completely raw but he has all the stuff you can’t teach. He’s also a complete change of pace from the other QBs already here. You can get him into game action with specialty packages that use his running ability early and if he never develops into a competent passer, you still have other options. It’s it like they’re hanging the entire future of the program on the kid. I’d probably push for a second QB this cycle if TVD and Garcia weren’t both already here. Plus you have to read between the lines here. They want to lock in a ‘22 QB to get some skill position guys on board. WR talent locally is garbage this year and they’re really focusing on out of state kids so getting Brown on board helps there tremendously. Opening pipeline to talent rich areas outside of southeast Florida is what people have been clamoring for here. Brown can make a positive impact on the program even if he never becomes a starting quarterback

Advertisement
This is the high upside guy you ABSOLUTELY take. He’s completely raw but he has all the stuff you can’t teach. He’s also a complete change of pace from the other QBs already here. You can get him into game action with specialty packages that use his running ability early and if he never develops into a competent passer, you still have other options. It’s it like they’re hanging the entire future of the program on the kid. I’d probably push for a second QB this cycle if TVD and Garcia weren’t both already here. Plus you have to read between the lines here. They want to lock in a ‘22 QB to get some skill position guys on board. WR talent locally is garbage this year and they’re really focusing on out of state kids so getting Brown on board helps there tremendously. Opening pipeline to talent rich areas outside of southeast Florida is what people have been clamoring for here. Brown can make a positive impact on the program even if he never becomes a starting quarterback
Everything you said in this post is why he is my qb1 and I havent came off of that.

Advertisement
Back