Jacory will make an NFL team

pcitycane

Retired staff
Premium
and will play for 1-2 years at least.

heckle me now... but watch it unfold.

Advertisement
no chance in ****. brock berlin is about 10x more of nfl qb than harris, and he had 2 years i think with the rams.

Advertisement
Jacory is up there in almost every category statistically... interceptions as well, but if he keeps throwing touchdowns he will leave his mark here and someone will give him a chance.

9.jpg

Advertisement
wouldn't have thought so before this year but right now...if Dorsey made a team, why not Jacory?

I agree with OP. He's essentially a 4 year starter who has made a huge jump in his senior year. He has a weak arm, but is accurate and throws a great deep ball. I think there's enough there for him to get a chance.

Advertisement
Whoever signs Jacko as a "free agent" (He's not getting drafted) I hope to god it is a warm weather team or a dome team.

Jacory already has a weak arm. Can you imagine the Giants/Jets, Packers, Bears, or Bills giving Jacory a shot on their team. Imagine if Jacory makes the Bills and has to play in November or December? Awe man that would be a really ugly site. His floater bubble screen could end up in Canada with the wind up there.

Personally I don't feel as though Jacory has what it takes to make it in the NFL. Arena League maybe.

He just might.

We know what's working against him, but how many guys have his level of pro-style experience and production? He's been coached by two NFL QB coaches (one of whom was an egotistical jerkoff, but still) for the past three years. He can really spin it and while he lacks arm strength he can drop deeper throws in a bucket (probably superior to, say, a Colt McCoy).

Plus, his arm looks stronger this year for reasons Lu detailed in his "What impressed me most" thread.

Advertisement
I would love for him to stick on a roster for a few years, buy a house, and get a pension. I'm really proud of the way that kid kept at it. I think a lot of what happened to him wasn't his fault. Man, if he had only redshirted.

Advertisement
Back