Jacory Harris

I didn't hear any revisionist history in this interview. Just the facts of what happened. If I tell you I play better in a spread and so did guys around me because we played in it our whole lives, its just a fact.
The Coaches let jacory down not just him but the whole program down.. still don't understand why they changed our offense to get with the times smh.. But I'm pulling for Manny to get us back to competing to the upmost competitiveness..

Advertisement
The Coaches let jacory down not just him but the whole program down.. still don't understand why they changed our offense to get with the times smh.. But I'm pulling for Manny to get us back to competing to the upmost competitiveness..
For the record Jacory let Jacory down more so than anything. He was the one pushing the ball into double AND triple coverage, not the coaches.

Advertisement
I think its foolish to lump Patrick Nix and Mark Whipple in the same discussion. Patrick Nix was an unexperienced, incompetent offensive coordinator. Mark Whipple is a very experienced coach who had won a national championship as a head coach prior to coming to UM.

They were both trash OCs.

Nix & Whipple's offenses turned the all over 116 times, including 84 INTs, can't win like that.

But all of that was ultimately on Shannon's nobody knowin' ***.

Nix & Whipple's offenses turned the all over 116 times, including 84 INTs, can't win like that.

Shannon's sidelines looked like a F-ing mess every game...Absolute Keystone Cops type ****...Worst I've ever seen at UM....Add in the calling Timeouts a minute into a game..and it was an absolute cluster F*ck....

An offense does not turn the ball over. lol

Nix was most certainly over his head as an offensive coordinator. Mark Whipple was an accomplished OC and head coach. He was head coach and offensive play caller for a team that won an FCS National Championship. His resume is solid. That's why I think its misguided to lump both of these guys together simply because they both came to the same conclusion about the ability of Jacory Harris and the squad at that time.

Advertisement
How did our university even let that ***** show happen or even go on so long I'm blaming alumnus also they gotta carry that burden.. Boats and Hoz's =equals death penalty 🤣🤣 bye for now lol. Smh

An offense does not turn the ball over. lol

Nix was most certainly over his head as an offensive coordinator. Mark Whipple was an accomplished OC and head coach. He was head coach and offensive play caller for a team that won an FCS National Championship. His resume is solid. That's why I think its misguided to lump both of these guys together simply because they both came to the same conclusion about the ability of Jacory Harris and the squad at that time.

Our stupid fans always fail to interject nuance into any argument, and only think in binary terms. Mark Whipple is a made man in this profession. Point blank period. Just look at his resume, and compare it to what Jacory has done. Not only that, Whipple's 1st yr @ MIA he orchestrated the 7th best Offense in the country, & one of the best in program history. Go look at the receipts

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/ncaa/sp/overalloff/2009

Advertisement
Advertisement
J12 is 1000% right... Go back to D'money's first podcast when I said we should've went spread b/c we had so much speed. I don't know if he talked about Lavonte David, but Jacory begged the coaching staff to bring him on.
Bring him in during HS or Juco?

Jacory.jpg

Advertisement
Back