Jacory Harris

Advertisement
Advertisement
You only heard one side of the story.

Really?

You need a rebuttal from Bubble Screen Nix and 100 Step Whipple?

Jacory confirmed what we all saw with those guys forcing the team to play out of their strength. Jacory could read the defense but had no power to check out of bad plays and paid for it with huge unnecessary hits and interceptions.

Yes he was a gambler but he was knee capped from the start. He had the tools to be a great college quarterback. Nix is a high school coach now. Whipple runs a trash Pitt offense.

I got mad love and respect for you Andrew, but we saw Nix and Whipple’s side of the story displayed in garbage play calling and scheming. Jacory delivered a perfect description of what has been one of the primary drivers in the downfall of Miami football.

We took the best players from the best high school team in the country and instead of allowing them to do what they do best, tried to turn them into something they weren’t. It always fails.

Bro said y'all turn in to some Karens 🤣🎯

Got a crying Karen above me

I'm not the pvssy who self-banned for a year because everyone mocks him...

You are the ultimate Karen. You spent a year in exile after you talked about svcking guys' d!cks. Then you got mad when people laughed at you.

Last edited:
Advertisement
There’s always two sides to everything, and ex-players see things from their perspective only.
Agree but when it's toxic af a player will spill the beans. Duke did it with Golden and got destroyed on here but he was telling the truth. I knew then it was the truth but stood quiet cause the drones would get upset.

Can I just get the cliff notes that's all I care about. Don't care if the post was from 600 BC

Here's two of the takeaways.

Patrick Nix was an incompetent boob who was running a 115 pound optimist offense.

Whipple didnt trust Japick any further than he could throw him so he would not allow him to audible.

Really?

You need a rebuttal from Bubble Screen Nix and 100 Step Whipple?

Jacory confirmed what we all saw with those guys forcing the team to play out of their strength. Jacory could read the defense but had no power to check out of bad plays and paid for it with huge unnecessary hits and interceptions.

Yes he was a gambler but he was knee capped from the start. He had the tools to be a great college quarterback. Nix is a high school coach now. Whipple runs a trash Pitt offense.

I got mad love and respect for you Andrew, but we saw Nix and Whipple’s side of the story displayed in garbage play calling and scheming. Jacory delivered a perfect description of what has been one of the primary drivers in the downfall of Miami football.

We took the best players from the best high school team in the country and instead of allowing them to do what they do best, tried to turn them into something they weren’t. It always fails.
I am not defending Nix or Whipple but they were more experienced than a 18-22 year old Jacory. Maybe both Nix and Whipple had observed Jacory's audibles in practice and decided he wasn't good at it? That is why hearing both sides would help us understand what really went on. In high school Jacory had an overwhelming amount of talent at the wide receiver position, so he could get away with mistakes that he couldn't in college.

One thing you can control and own all by yourself as an athlete is your physical training. I don't get involved in the JH debate and whether it was bad coaching or poor QB skills that affected his career more. If you can pin anything on JH without a shadow of a doubt, it was his dedication to get bigger/stronger. I watched his whole career waiting for at least THAT to happen, but it never did. The kid's roster weight was barely up more than 10 pounds from his freshman year by the time he graduated. He came out every year looking like cinderella/tinkerbell in pads. You'd think after some of the monster hits he took that he would at least hit the weights in an offseason.

Advertisement
Everything he said all but confirmed that time period of UM football for me...

Coaching flat out failed those kids and truly kept us from reaching at least 10win seasons... Look back at those teams and you have to keep scratching your **** head and wonder why they wouldn’t win the **** coastal over a **** triple option GT team.

UM was built on forward thinking coaches who put kids in the best positions to succeed. From the Coker, Shannon, Golden, and Richt eras where an emphasis of IMA PROVE YOU WRONG BY RUNNING IT MY WAY! was so important to them that they lost sight of the goal that was seeing what your team was and utilizing that talent to win..

There’s always two sides to everything, and ex-players see things from their perspective only.
This. I have no doubt that Whiffle and Nix’d weren’t the best play callers we’ve had. I’m sure Jacory isn’t just making stuff up either but a lot of times when players come out after the fact to complain about coaches, it’s often just an excuse for their underachieving.

Good solid interview. I couldn’t understand why we kept going with Marve. He basically had to sabotage himself for Jacorey to take over.

Advertisement
I am not defending Nix or Whipple but they were more experienced than a 18-22 year old Jacory. Maybe both Nix and Whipple had observed Jacory's audibles in practice and decided he wasn't good at it? That is why hearing both sides would help us understand what really went on. In high school Jacory had an overwhelming amount of talent at the wide receiver position, so he could get away with mistakes that he couldn't in college.
-lazy take based on hypotheticals.

-experience is a meaningless attribute.

-the optics of your argument have all the common hallmarks of the kind of racism that i have seen in places like georgia (e.g. young black man should listen to older white man, based on no evidence)

i'm not calling you a racist, because i think you are better than that.

your take raises a LOT of red flags.

Jacory_Harris-1024x512.jpg

Already a salty dragon slayer.

Advertisement
Back