Jacory Harris

I’m sorry but I refuse to listen to Ja “throw it up” Harris.

Advertisement
I am not defending Nix or Whipple but they were more experienced than a 18-22 year old Jacory. Maybe both Nix and Whipple had observed Jacory's audibles in practice and decided he wasn't good at it? That is why hearing both sides would help us understand what really went on. In high school Jacory had an overwhelming amount of talent at the wide receiver position, so he could get away with mistakes that he couldn't in college.
You must be the only person in the world that wants to hear the other side of the story as told by....

*checks notes*

Patrick Nix and Mark Whipple.

shocked steve harvey GIF

**** man he finally put on weight lol

I'll never understand how some of you could hate on a former player like it's nothing. Had he put on another hat on signing day, you'd show him more love (teddy bridgewater).

Jacory is solid in my books after that dime to TB3. He had no business throwing into double coverage like that!! God bless him for throwing it tho.

**** man he finally put on weight lol

I'll never understand how some of you could hate on a former player like it's nothing. Had he put on another hat on signing day, you'd show him more love (teddy bridgewater).

Jacory is solid in my books after that dime to TB3. He had no business throwing into double coverage like that!! God bless him for throwing it tho.
Top 3 throw I've ever seen a UM QB Unleash...

Advertisement
There’s always two sides to everything, and ex-players see things from their perspective only.
His interview was very well balanced. What we knew before the interview is the team didn't run an offense to the strength of it personnel. The interview confirmed it and gave good insight.

Hats off to Jocory for the way he handled himself then and now. He's just telling what happened without any bitterness. I know I couldn't do that.

You all need to take your asses elsewhere because you're not real Miami fans. Real Miami fans don't hate on former players.

You throwing hate because a young man didn't meet your expectations. How phuked up is that?

I mean, isn't it then a double standard to throw hate at a former coach that didn't meet expectations? Not saying Jac did that, I liked him as a Cane, still do, thought it was a good interview. Dude had obvious limitations and hindsight is always 20/20. There are things he did in HS and got away with due to the superior athletic ability around him that he could not do successfully in college.

And not saying this interview specifically, but I rarely like the revisionist history interviews years later. They add little probative value and tend to only illicit negative responses. Like could you imagine a coach giving an interview about former players? It would not go over well.

Funny how those on this thread had no problem complaining about the Richt offense handicapping the team a few short years ago demanding change, but want to make excuses for Nix & company when it was clear as day his offense wasn't tailored to take advantage of the personnel on the roster.

It's like a basketball team that has 4 elite all American guards, but says we're going to play 2 guards, a center, and 2 forwards. You can be that team or you play all 4 in a completely different offense and win a national title like Villanova did in 2016 and 2018.

If you have multiple elite WRs, you don't run an offense featuring featuring only 2 of them. The defense says thank you.

Advertisement
I mean, isn't it then a double standard to throw hate at a former coach that didn't meet expectations? Not saying Jac did that, I liked him as a Cane, still do, thought it was a good interview. Dude had obvious limitations and hindsight is always 20/20. There are things he did in HS and got away with due to the superior athletic ability around him that he could not do successfully in college.

And not saying this interview specifically, but I rarely like the revisionist history interviews years later. They add little probative value and tend to only illicit negative responses. Like could you imagine a coach giving an interview about former players? It would not go over well.
I didn't hear any revisionist history in this interview. Just the facts of what happened. If I tell you I play better in a spread and so did guys around me because we played in it our whole lives, its just a fact.

No.

The athletes are UM alums who chose to come to UM and play for no money, outside of their scholarships.

The coaches are (usually) not UM alums who are paid millions (head coaches) or hundreds of thousands (assistants) to do a job.

Not the same.

Funny how those on this thread had no problem complaining about the Richt offense handicapping the team a few short years ago demanding change, but want to make excuses for Nix & company when it was clear as day his offense wasn't tailored to take advantage of the personnel on the roster.

It's like a basketball team that has 4 elite all American guards, but says we're going to play 2 guards, a center, and 2 forwards. You can be that team or you play all 4 in a completely different offense and win a national title like Villanova did in 2016 and 2018.

If you have multiple elite WRs, you don't run an offense featuring featuring only 2 of them. The defense says thank you.
You can sub every single offensive coordinator's name we've had until Lashlee for Nix in this post and it still would make sense.

I was probably drunk during most of Jacory's run but I have an overall fond remembrance of his play/time here.

Advertisement
You all need to take your asses elsewhere because you're not real Miami fans. Real Miami fans don't hate on former players.

You throwing hate because a young man didn't meet your expectations. How phuked up is that?
Very typical response...I'm certain the mods won't say jack **** to you. I wish you great day sir.

Advertisement
On a related note I cant stand when posters wanna get homoTextual towards me with random lame brained attacks.

Advertisement
Back