Jacory Harris

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He'd still be a better QB coach than James Coley

120.gif

Mark whipple was the worst thing to happen to jacory.

Still ****es me off how his Sophomore year look like he was going be ****ing great and Whipple just sucked. I put some blame on J12 but god **** his OC didn't help him at all.

Initially I liked Whipple but he lost focus... In the beginning of the 09 season, we were throwing all kinds of looks... We had plays with Jimmy Grahsm, Epos, and the other righted who converted from safety... After a few games it was straight up max pro against defenses with their safety's playing 30 yards deep... Harris didn't help by taking those passes but the field would have opened up more if he would have won...

Still ****es me off how his Sophomore year look like he was going be ****ing great and Whipple just sucked. I put some blame on J12 but god **** his OC didn't help him at all.

Initially I liked Whipple but he lost focus... In the beginning of the 09 season, we were throwing all kinds of looks... We had plays with Jimmy Grahsm, Epos, and the other righted who converted from safety... After a few games it was straight up max pro against defenses with their safety's playing 30 yards deep... Harris didn't help by taking those passes but the field would have opened up more if he would have won...

Randy pulled the plug on Whipple. I can remember the game but not the opponent. Whip wanted to kick Randy's *** on the sideline for completely ******* up a 2 minute drill. They were screaming at each other.

After that he was never the same coach for us. When he balls out at UMass in a couple years remember this thread.

Advertisement

Randy pulled the plug on Whipple. I can remember the game but not the opponent. Whip wanted to kick Randy's *** on the sideline for completely ******* up a 2 minute drill. They were screaming at each other.

After that he was never the same coach for us. When he balls out at UMass in a couple years remember this thread.

I believed it was Clemson 09 game but I doubt RS had anything to do with Whipple's play calling...I know RS wanted a run dominant team but Whipple's struggles wasn't due to RS in 09...

Advertisement
Whipple is why Coley scares me. I saw what happens when an OC loves streak routes too much with Whipple. I feel like Coley has the same problem.

Pa on 3rd and long with only 2 wr's going on deep routes. That happened more than once.

Hated the max pro... Kirbstreit broke it down after the GT game...

Advertisement
Back