2024 Jacory “C2” Barney Jr ATH From Palmetto [commits to Nebraska]

barney-the-dinosaur-barney.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
we just snatched arguably the best rb in the class right out of bama's backyard wtf are you talking about no momentum?
we have to win more games this year. its that simple.
Miami doesn’t overbid on certain recruits, while others overpay, then that must mean we are broke…

CIS gonna CIS.

This whole Twitter issue will make things interesting too.

No more clout chasing, Twitter smoke etc.. Twitter is a **** show about to change the game especially if Elon starts charging a monthly fee for unlimited tweets and I think that’s coming. Kids will have to use Instagram and whatever else these kids use. Not sure what coaches will do with the new limits

Advertisement
Zo has his hands all over this class so far. For once we’ve actually gotten on guys early , before they blow up their Sr year. Normally we have to beg them to show UM interest because we ignored them prior to them taking the jump.

We’ve landed guys who are headed into their last year and will more than likely have huge Sr years. It’ll be their time. Prior to that they were either a backup , splitting time or just raw. Half these three stars will get bumps to four stars.

My biggest issue the last decade has been evaluating and development. Miami is the home team and should be quicker on the draw with finding these kids. They’re in our back yard. On top of that we don’t get the home town love if we’re late on them , unlike other programs. UF can offer a Jax kid in the twelfth hour after ignoring them for months and land them.
I don’t disagree. I’ve been fine with most takes sans maybe two or three guys. I absolutely understand Mario’s approach but I’m not going to sit here and nod my head when people say this class has momentum. Not on the level we’re expecting under Mario or have seen from him with regards to the 2022 and 2023 class. Will some of these guys get bumped up? Absolutely. I’ll be certainly keeping tabs on their senior seasons and their offer lists.

Doesn’t mean the real momentum can’t start in July.

Advertisement
Zo has his hands all over this class so far. For once we’ve actually gotten on guys early , before they blow up their Sr year. Normally we have to beg them to show UM interest because we ignored them prior to them taking the jump.

We’ve landed guys who are headed into their last year and will more than likely have huge Sr years. It’ll be their time. Prior to that they were either a backup , splitting time or just raw. Half these three stars will get bumps to four stars.

My biggest issue the last decade has been evaluating and development. Miami is the home team and should be quicker on the draw with finding these kids. They’re in our back yard. On top of that we don’t get the home town love if we’re late on them , unlike other programs. UF can offer a Jax kid in the twelfth hour after ignoring them for months and land them.
Sassy Oh No GIF by Nickelodeon

Shared Information is Much Appreciated. Glad Zo is putting in work. I believe some said Marcellius Pulliam was a Zo eval. Funny enough D. Nicholson wanted him for Louisville.

Advertisement
Back