2024 Jacory “C2” Barney Jr ATH From Palmetto [commits to Nebraska]

we just snatched arguably the best rb in the class right out of bama's backyard wtf are you talking about no momentum?
we have to win more games this year. its that simple.

I see you repeating the same ******* talking points you’ve been fed. Our recruiting class is in **** near the 30’s. How many players have been taken out of our backyard? Bama wasn’t putting the full court press on Riley. You guys need to come up with some better material.

Advertisement
dora the explorer GIF

He‘s taken shots at NIL schools without naming them in interviews , insinuating he’s above that. Kids won’t pick Neb because of money. I’ve listened to him say it in multiple interviews. “We just won’t buy kids”. Even though that’s what it is.
Sassy Oh No GIF by Nickelodeon

we just snatched arguably the best rb in the class right out of bama's backyard wtf are you talking about no momentum?
You’re one of my fav posters, but we have to win more games to win a kid against Nebrask????…I get it most of us love Mario and are rooting for him big time but the excuses are piling up

Last edited:
Advertisement
I’ve been saying for a month to wait for July to end before we full on menstruate. I’ll get concerned then. As for as Barney goes one Nebraska insider dropped a cb and nobody else. So either he‘s wrong or knows more than most.
Okay, have you heard the same? No info you have as to where?

No one is concerned about the RB class. It’s great. We need that at way more positions. Hopefully, Barney picks Miami tonight. It’s very clear he had been penciled into the class.

I’ve been saying for a month to wait for July to end before we full on menstruate. I’ll get concerned then. As for as Barney goes one Nebraska insider dropped a cb and nobody else. So either he‘s wrong or knows more than most.
Sassy Oh No GIF by Nickelodeon

Advertisement
That was an awesome grab. He’s one of, if not my favorite RB in the class.

That doesn’t mean we have momentum. A&M vaulting from 40th to 13th in 10 days? Momentum. USC grabbing 4 star after 4 star heading inside the top 10, or Oregon? Momentum.

Momentum last year was landing Rashada, then Ray Ray, then Stafford leading up til Francis.

Miami is yet to sustain that this class but I believe it’s coming.
Zo has his hands all over this class so far. For once we’ve actually gotten on guys early , before they blow up their Sr year. Normally we have to beg them to show UM interest because we ignored them prior to them taking the jump.

We’ve landed guys who are headed into their last year and will more than likely have huge Sr years. It’ll be their time. Prior to that they were either a backup , splitting time or just raw. Half these three stars will get bumps to four stars.

My biggest issue the last decade has been evaluating and development. Miami is the home team and should be quicker on the draw with finding these kids. They’re in our back yard. On top of that we don’t get the home town love if we’re late on them , unlike other programs. UF can offer a Jax kid in the twelfth hour after ignoring them for months and land them.

Advertisement
Yep. We were never on him hard and that’s why there wasn’t much smoke around UM and Hawkins. When Barney shot up the board that told you where Hawkins stood.
Need to win here. The WR board is thin otherwise. Trader is being recruited nationally and McCoy is committed to FSU. I’d be hesitant to pencil either in the class right now. I hope they both end up here but hope isn’t a strategy.

Regardless, if this kid pics Nebraska it’s a bad look. We have little to no recruiting momentum. Have a class primarily of 3 stars. Something is off this year. Especially after being sold all this whale horse **** or big game hunting nonsense by some people here. I realize it’s just July, but this is not a good start at all no matter how you try to slice it.
1688248536346.gif

Advertisement
Zo has his hands all over this class so far. For once we’ve actually gotten on guys early , before they blow up their Sr year. Normally we have to beg them to show UM interest because we ignored them prior to them taking the jump.

We’ve landed guys who are headed into their last year and will more than likely have huge Sr years. It’ll be their time. Prior to that they were either a backup , splitting time or just raw. Half these three stars will get bumps to four stars.

My biggest issue the last decade has been evaluating and development. Miami is the home team and should be quicker on the draw with finding these kids. They’re in our back yard. On top of that we don’t get the home town love if we’re late on them , unlike other programs. UF can offer a Jax kid in the twelfth hour after ignoring them for months and land them.
Absolutely spot on post

Advertisement
Back