2024 Jacory “C2” Barney Jr ATH From Palmetto [commits to Nebraska]

SImilar HS film toooo.......

ab-putiton.gif

Advertisement
I agree it’s funny and hypocrites but at this point who cares? Miami needs to land him. Where tf is our bag?

My guess is they like Barney, but aren't willing to give him the Josiah Trader/C-Rob/Wingo package (pause)

That's basically what it's become today…All you need is one team to like a kid or more importantly NEED a kid and value him more than you (and let's face it Nebraska isn't landing big time WR without it) and the kid may or may not jump on it. I mean if it's between like a 40 and 80k NIL the kid may say…Sorry I gotta take the bag.

There is a lot to like but Chance to me is more of a sure thing. Chance is the player that produces for 4 years and goes gets drafted on day 2. Don’t know what Barney will be.
Love Chance. Big Barney guy here though haha you’re not wrong that Chance has shown it for longer which is why he’s got such a solid ranking

We aren’t losing this kid to Nebraska but even if we do land him we will have to fend schools off until the end imo he’s gonna blow up this fall

My guess is they like Barney, but aren't willing to give him the Josiah Trader/C-Rob/Wingo package (pause)

That's basically what it's become today…All you need is one team to like a kid or more importantly NEED a kid and value him more than you (and let's face it Nebraska isn't landing big time WR without it) and the kid may or may not jump on it. I mean if it's between like a 40 and 80k NIL the kid may say…Sorry I gotta take the bag.
I would think if we were serious about NIL we could afford one of the bigger WRs AND a Barney.

Advertisement
Advertisement
As I said when we lost the battles for Miller (elite) and Staley (very good) this week, when you put all your WR eggs in the South Florida basket after all these years, you already know the dangers. This last-second wavering from a good, not great receiver from our backyard shouldn't surprise anyone regardless of where he announces today.

If Barney's flirting with Nebraska over a bag on July 1st, what's going to happen if actual big time programs start pushing for him down the line? Doesn't seem like a commitment today will matter much regardless of whether he chooses Miami or Nebraska if there's 11th-hour wavering for a July 1st verbal.

Advertisement
Advertisement
As I said when we lost the battles for Miller (elite) and Staley (very good) this week, when you put all your WR eggs in the South Florida basket after all these years, you already know the dangers. This last-second wavering from a good, not great receiver from our backyard shouldn't surprise anyone regardless of where he announces today.

If Barney's flirting with Nebraska over a bag on July 1st, what's going to happen if actual big time programs start pushing for him down the line? Doesn't seem like a commitment today will matter much regardless of whether he chooses Miami or Nebraska if there's 11th-hour wavering for a July 1st verbal.
big time program? In fairness, rhule is a fairly big time coach. he turned two programs around.

Advertisement
Back