Jacorey Hammett flips to West Virginia

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just spend a few days in Morgantown recently. Beautiful country and some very nice people there. Not a horrible place to go to university.

Good luck to him!!

Cane for Life!!

Advertisement
JaCorey Hammett was a really fun prospect. His film is like a skim milk K'Lavon Chaisson. I'm not sure how much bigger he's going to get, but I liked that burst and ability to chase backside. Might be getting 75 cents on the dollar as a linebacker versus an EDGE guy. idk.

Advertisement
Manny has one year of experience and that year was not good. So overconfidence seems unwarranted.
Really? I didn’t realize Manny only has one year of coaching experience. Awfully bold of Miami to give the HC gig to a random dude off the street who has never coached before.

Advertisement
Just spend a few days in Morgantown recently. Beautiful country and some very nice people there. Not a horrible place to go to university.

Good luck to him!!

Cane for Life!!
I smell TRRROOOOOLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No kid from Miami has ever said Morgantown is beautiful country and has nice people. I’m gonna go out on a limb. You could definitely be a UVW grad based on your spelling and grammar alone.

Really? I didn’t realize Manny only has one year of coaching experience. Awfully bold of Miami to give the HC gig to a random dude off the street who has never coached before.
That’s a silly response. He was a rookie head coach last year, and **** the bed. Moreover, he was not known as a recruiter before becoming HC. And these sorts of decisions often flow from the Hc’s priorities. So nothing about your premise makes sense. They may be on top of things, but it sure isn’t their proven experience at being on top of things that you can point to if you’re looking for comfort.

D5011FFF-858F-438C-B748-F545A5246D0D.jpeg

Advertisement
Back