Jacorey Hammett flips to West Virginia

Advertisement
My bad just joined didn’t mean to start anything
Welcome Kaden

This board can be crazy and you will see that. Youll quickly identify the posters who know their stuff, those who will make you laugh and those who are miserable motherf*ckers.

Let us learn about you:

1. Are you coming from another canes board? If so which one

2. How do you like your steak? Rare, Medium, Well done?

3. Are you familiar with Andrew Ivins??

Oh and let me add you may want to venture over to Gator Tears thread sometime. You will laugh quite a bit

Last edited:
🤣

Attachments

• 22B7DBDC-92E3-411D-8872-5291968BFE2A.jpeg
    22B7DBDC-92E3-411D-8872-5291968BFE2A.jpeg
    138.5 KB · Views: 152
Advertisement
Welcome Kaden

This board can be crazy and you will see that. Youll quickly identify the posters who know their stuff, those who will make you laugh and those who are miserable motherf*ckers.

Let us learn about you:

How is "well done" even a choice?

If he picks that answer, he might as well ban himself.

Unfortunate side effect of pulling in bigger fish is that sometimes you have to throw back smaller ones to stay under your limit. No bad will for Hammett. I hope he has a successful college career as long as he's not playing Miami.

These boys need to chilllll..

Stuff like this happens all the time in recruiting but you cant be kicking dudes on way out.. everybody got to be on same page
I doubt this was made with ill intent.

Advertisement
Welcome Kaden

Let us learn about you:

😂 I run a Canes page on insta and co run a college football page

Welcome Kaden

Let us learn about you:

4. Deep dish or NYC style?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Unfortunate side effect of pulling in bigger fish is that sometimes you have to throw back smaller ones to stay under your limit. No bad will for Hammett. I hope he has a successful college career as long as he's not playing Miami.

Speaking of fish, he went from being Miami's 8th lowest rated recruit to WVU's sixth highest rated recruit.

I liked the kid, really quick off the edge and obvious optics with a MNW kid. We must feel real good about some elite recruits that want in.

Advertisement
Back