Jacorey Hammett flips to West Virginia

I’ll have an update tomorrow and will give a tidbit on Hammons. I owe y’all one for earlier in the week.

Hammons?

1596658257422.png

Advertisement
This guy is not Brooks. This is coming from one of the biggest defenders of Brooks whenever posters on this board would question taking HS edge rushers to be LBs. This guy is more Mike Smith

Imma give some of these ppl a benefit of the doubt.
I can see some of these new members leaving 247 and ending their subscriptions and joining CIS. Meaning some don't know how **** works around here.

GREAT POINT!

Welcome, Kaden, now you can spend that 247 money on something nice at CanesWear. Or DymeLyfe.

Advertisement
Advertisement
“I want to make the best decision, it’s nothing but business,” said Hammett, who has never stepped foot on the West Virginia campus.

Don't be knocking WV.

It's a great place and family friendly.

In fact, at family reunions is where most of the folks from the state have found their spouses.

I bet nobody gets a couch for a wedding present though..those things like unicorns around there..lol

Advertisement
Miami helped him out. They were honest with him. No bad blood here. I think we should do the same thing with Johnson and try to add Hood, Smith and Lewis. When was the last time Miami signed a LB class like that.
Some say Johnson is WAAYYYY better than his ranking suggests and the staff is high on him. If that’s the case, no need to drop him.

Advertisement
Some say Johnson is WAAYYYY better than his ranking suggests and the staff is high on him. If that’s the case, no need to drop him.
I'm not saying that he's not higher then his ranking man but Troutman, Hood, Lewis and Smith is too intriguing. Add in the kid from central next year and you have 5 linebackers who all have All American potential.

Last edited:
I'm not saying that he's no higher then his ranking man but Troutman, Hood, Lewis and Smith is too intriguing. Add in the kid from central next year and you have 5 linebackers who all have All American potential.
You may be right. I’ve never seen any of these kids play, so I’m not saying I know who is better. This a good problem to have though.

Advertisement
Back