Jacorey Brooks

Advertisement
Chris Redd Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live
Aretha Franklin Pass GIF
Jake Gyllenhaal No GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Naw bruh, pull yourself together. Y'all just watched Harrell and Ladson run 12 weeks of scout team. You are better than this. Being from Miami is not a stat.
This is probably correct lmao. The only catch I remember was a big catch in a big game he had. But I forgot.

Advertisement
Naw bruh, pull yourself together. Y'all just watched Harrell and Ladson run 12 weeks of scout team. You are better than this. Being from Miami is not a stat.

These mofos love irrelevant 247 rankings from yrs past. There’s game film on these guys in real CFB games now. There’s a reason bro ain’t getting no burn, yet we’re saying bring him home just like Ladson & Harrell. Lol

Mofos live in a glass bubble, on God I swear. Wanna upgrade our WRs? Go after a muh fcka who’s caught 3 passes for 30 yards & passed up by every WR on Bama’s depth chart. Lol

CIS reasoning.

Maybe.

But I've also known him and his family since he was like 12. Bring the boy home.

Advertisement
As a GA or walkon yea. Nothing maybe about it, everybody not destined for greatness on the field and that's ok too.
It'd be awesome to have a walk-on that has scored touchdowns against #6 Tennessee, #10 LSU, #11 Ole Miss, the Iron Bowl (twice), #9 Kansas State in a New Years 6 bowl game, and #4 Cincinnati with four NFL defensive backs in a College Football Playoff Game.

He was having issues with his shoulder most of the year before it finally took him out after the LSU game...but the drops got Nick Saban ****ed, its true.

Bring the boy home. Hopefully he takes that walk-on offer.

Advertisement
Back