Jacorey Brooks

All 4 of them are complete studs, and smith and waddle will be the first 2 WR’s off the board in next years draft.
What are you smoking? Ja'Marr Chase will go before both. Then it's a toss up between Justyn Ross and Seth Williams. If Sage Surratt has another big year and runs well he might be the best or at least right there with Chase. Then you got the Wallace kid from Oklahoma State, the kid at Minn, scary Terry has a chance to be in the mix. If Rondale Moore has a bounce back injury free season he might come out. It's possibly going to be another deep WR draft. Chase is the top dawg. Them Bama boys are great but I'd personally take 3-5 of those other WRs before the Bama boys as of today. They have a chance to prove it this year that they deserve to be higher on the list though.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Alot of you guys are high on Smith and Waddle i dont see them as 1st round level wrs. They should put up good stats in that offense...but Jeudy, Ruggs were the weapons that made it really go.

Smith was the only WR to get anything against LSUs Stingley last year. Not just that....he dominated him

Here’s the screenshot:

Attachments

• AE1CDB2C-FB07-4F0E-AE4E-F99A874E4055.jpeg
    AE1CDB2C-FB07-4F0E-AE4E-F99A874E4055.jpeg
    697 KB · Views: 312
Advertisement
I told y’all when the quiet period and the quarantine began that bama was down here with their bagmen.

This is done on purpose. Xavier Williams did the same sht a few days after commiting to bama.
He was wearing Louis drip in front t of an M3.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What are you smoking? Ja'Marr Chase will go before both. Then it's a toss up between Justyn Ross and Seth Williams. If Sage Surratt has another big year and runs well he might be the best or at least right there with Chase. Then you got the Wallace kid from Oklahoma State, the kid at Minn, scary Terry has a chance to be in the mix. If Rondale Moore has a bounce back injury free season he might come out. It's possibly going to be another deep WR draft. Chase is the top dawg. Them Bama boys are great but I'd personally take 3-5 of those other WRs before the Bama boys as of today. They have a chance to prove it this year that they deserve to be higher on the list though.

These dudes dont watch much football and just go with the hype alot.

Those 2 are likely early round picks but definately not the first 2 wrs off the board.

I'm getting pretty sick of the pass Bama and UGA get from the NCAA. Their bag game is the worst kept secret in all of sports. They know Emmert won't do anything and the NCAA doesn't even pretend to care.
I’ve said for a long time Saban and Emmert will probably retire within a year if not the same season of each other.

Advertisement
Back