Jacorey Brooks

of course not every kid , i just can’t remember the last big star we got out of south Florida duke Johnson is the last one that come to mind and chad Thomas
So Don Chaney and Jaylon Knighton aren't stars? Greg Rousseau is going to be a first round pick next year. Did you just start following recruiting 5 minutes ago?

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's easy to see why South Florida receivers keep going to Bama, and it's bigger than bags.

Amari Cooper got the ball and went first round. Calvin Ridley said he wanted to be the next Cooper.

Calvin Ridley got the ball and went first round. Jerry Jeudy said he wanted to be the next Ridley.

Jerry Jeudy got the ball and went first round. Why wouldn't Brooks expect the same result?

Naming all those guys got me thinking, what ever happen to Xavier Williams?

Naming all those guys got me thinking, what ever happen to Xavier Williams?

He's over there still. rs soph with no statas. Likely cracks the line up this year. Their wr wont be as good imo as the group last year. If he doesnt crack that group this year he might as well transfer out...because guys like Thaiu Jones Bell will be on his heels to steal reps.

It's easy to see why South Florida receivers keep going to Bama, and it's bigger than bags.

Amari Cooper got the ball and went first round. Calvin Ridley said he wanted to be the next Cooper.

Calvin Ridley got the ball and went first round. Jerry Jeudy said he wanted to be the next Ridley.

Jerry Jeudy got the ball and went first round. Why wouldn't Brooks expect the same result?

Yup easiest sell ever for Bama

Advertisement
Alot of you guys are high on Smith and Waddle i dont see them as 1st round level wrs. They should put up good stats in that offense...but Jeudy, Ruggs were the weapons that made it really go.

Advertisement
Alot of you guys are high on Smith and Waddle i dont see them as 1st round level wrs. They should put up good stats in that offense...but Jeudy, Ruggs were the weapons that made it really go.

They will go no later than 2...They are complete studs. The only one I maybe could see your point sticking on is Smith, because I don't think he is a physical freek. But he still is very athletic and a ridiculously good route runner. As of now I think he slides in round 1, no later than 2.

If Ruggs runs a 4.3...Then Waddle is a 4.4 AT WORST with more shake. He's as or more dangerous than Ruggs.

They will go no later than 2...They are complete studs. The only one I maybe could see your point sticking on is Smith, because I don't think he is a physical freek. But he still is very athletic and a ridiculously good route runner. As of now I think he slides in round 1, no later than 2.

If Ruggs runs a 4.3...Then Waddle is a 4.4 AT WORST with more shake. He's as or more dangerous than Ruggs.

Smith is light in the ***...and Waddle will be 5'9 180. We shall see.

Advertisement
The NCAA would shut Miami's program down for simply having a recruit in town during dead period, that's before we even get to the Mercedes Benz truck-sized elephant in the room.

The NCAA would shut Miami's program down for simply having a recruit in town during dead period, that's before we even get to the Mercedes Benz truck-sized elephant in the room.
I'm getting pretty sick of the pass Bama and UGA get from the NCAA. Their bag game is the worst kept secret in all of sports. They know Emmert won't do anything and the NCAA doesn't even pretend to care.

All 4 of them are complete studs, and smith and waddle will be the first 2 WR’s off the board in next years draft.

Advertisement
Back