Jacorey Brooks

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is homerism 101. The count would be 50-3 Bama. That’s not what I would consider winning some and losing some.
Who have we gone to with bama head to head. I’m not talking about kids who place us and them
in the top 10 or whatever. I’m talking about kids who legit wanted either us or them.

Can’t stand bama but I detest ufag in the most extreme way. This is fine cause I knew we weren’t getting hiM. Bama will have 4 first rounders in two years after next years draft with waddle and smith
That’s crazy...and 3 1st round WR’s from the same class SMDH

He's the best WR in the nayshun.

I wish he chose Miami, but he's a good young man that made a smart business decision. Perhaps if we light up the college football world with a Top 10 offense and win a bunch of games and we keep recruiting him we can pull him late.

When you have a clothing line that you want to grow globally. Tuscaloosa, Alabama is not a smart business decision.

Advertisement
Not sour grapes, just wondering, Whats up with that 4.8 40? Last hyped up dude with a 40 like that was Jacorys wr at Northwestern. Forget his name, Had good freshman year, then got fat and slower.

Interesting... probably just more "smoke" by Brooks:

Blake Alderman of 247 posted this last night on their board:

Little back story here ....

Jacorey let UF know on Tuesday he was coming and everything was good. He asked UF for a commitment graphic to be made and that he would be announcing later in the week. He was in touch with UF late last night and early this morning into the day. Never slowed his contact with UF.

Brooks camp has also let UF know to keep recruiting him down the line and it gives UF some confidence that it's not quite over. We will just have to see I guess.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So do you just expect every local kid to sign with us? Kid was never coming here.
of course not every kid , i just can’t remember the last big star we got out of south Florida duke Johnson is the last one that come to mind and chad Thomas

Advertisement
Back