Jacorey Brooks

Advertisement
Funny enough that this happened. Believe I had mentioned earlier today that I felt he would never stick to UF even if he did commit there. Jeudy did this same thing 3 years ago before he committed to Bama. Riled UF up to gain some buzz then committed to Bama, gave us the late trip and some buzz but ultimately Bama in the end. Maybe end result is different but if I were betting, he sticks to Bama. Like I said earlier, he doesn’t make or break this wr class so I hope people don’t get too hung up on it. We likely will continue to recruit him anyway.

Advertisement
Selling him on being the next Jeudy, you'd assume. Make that two CB's. One from Bud E now, too.

Let those Gator tears flow...

Teams like Bama only need to compare our recent success with the top Fla WR’s we had/have against the ones they had/have. We have won battles for Coley, Richards, Pope and even throw Thomas (though he isn’t from Fla). Coley was good here but drafted in the 7th round (not in NFL now). Richards was really good here but had a career ending injury. Pope hasn’t flashed yet and it is uncertain if he will. No need to discuss Thomas. Compare these successes that teams like Bama has done with the top WR’s they took. It is clear to see the uphill battle. We have to develop our WR’s so that they are successful in college and desirable to the NFL. Until this happens, we will only get the kids who truly want to be here and not the kids who will only choose “the crib” if it makes “business” sense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
15 minutes ago:

Blake Alderman, UF mod:
Have been continuing to check around.
Understand there has been Bama buzz tonight but I can tell you that UF hasn’t been told anything different from their end either.

Tim Watts and Hank South, Bama 247 mods:

Having spoke to addition sources I am know firmly in the corner that Brooks will choose Alabama tomorrow. I'm now hearing on both side of this one that Alabama is and probably always has been his top choice. Based on all this information I've gathered Hank and I will likely put our CBs in sooner rather than later. Its obvious there has been some misinformation leaked (and at this stage I'm not sure from whom) and the kid could ultimately surprise me tomorrow but right now I believe it is Alabama."

LOL

Now we're going to put our crystal balls in. Way to go out in a limb there buddy. Crystal balls are the silliest **** in recruiting.

Can’t stand bama but I detest ufag in the most extreme way. This is fine cause I knew we weren’t getting hiM. Bama will have 4 first rounders in two years after next years draft with waddle and smith

If Alabama gets him, you gotta think that we are in the drivers seat for Alexis, Brinson and Nabers. Bama and LSU seem to be the big competitors for those guys.

Advertisement
IDK why, but I love Yulkeiths game. He’s my favorite recruit in the class. Seems like the glue guy of the immortals team with Tim burns, Romello and kitchens. I hope we can get him with those 4. I’d be fine with not taking any receivers next year if we pull that off.

I think Yulkeith is a better corner than WR.

IDK why, but I love Yulkeiths game. He’s my favorite recruit in the class. Seems like the glue guy of the immortals team with Tim burns, Romello and kitchens. I hope we can get him with those 4. I’d be fine with not taking any receivers next year if we pull that off.

Yulkeith is very similar to Nabers but I love his CB film better

Advertisement
Back