Jacorey Brooks

Advertisement
Unfortunately, Bama is still in a position to get who they want when they want. I am not going to lie, I watched lots of videos of all of the 21 WR’s. With the likes of studs like George, Nabers, Alexis and others in play. I tried to reconcile the likelihood of losing a kid Brooks with the fact that we will can get a really good crop of WR’s without him. I feel strongly that any combination of the WR prospects listed above will do well in the right offense (like Lashlee’s). However, Brooks is the kind of talent who would do well in any offense, he is that skilled. He just does whatever he wants on the field.

Selling him on being the next Jeudy, you'd assume. Make that two CB's. One from Bud E now, too.

Let those Gator tears flow...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Some screenshots were posted by a couple of guys in gator tears. They’re blaming Ivins for CB’g him to the gaytors and alerting Saban to his imminent gaytor commitment.
I mean Ivins is a clown they ain’t wrong

Advertisement
From Wiltfong on the Bama board:

I Crystal Balled Florida earlier today. In that story I mentioned that I thought Alabama had the momentum most of the process. I was a bit surprised when a source called me today and told me it was Florida. I logged the pick for the Gators. That same source hit me later and said UA. Then I talked to two more sources. One of them had always said Alabama. The third one said sounds like it's Alabama as of tonight. We'll see how it goes tomorrow. All of my sources are now saying Alabama. We'll see if those are the right sources tomorrow.

And Wiltfong on the UF board:

Guys maybe my source was wrong, maybe things changed, maybe I'm wrong now, but I think it's Alabama. As I wrote in this story I thought Alabama had the momentum most of the process. Perhaps Florida took that lead, maybe they never did, but I think it's Alabama now.

Blake Alderman, UF 247 mod:

We had been hearing all UF here for most of the week.

Brooks had a conversation with Alabama and Nick Saban earlier today. There seems to be some new confidence on the Alabama end as of this evening.
Both schools still feel they can be the pick.

Looks like we won’t know more till the morning

Gators don't go down easy:

So its been UF all week, information starts to leak that he will be committing to UF soon when the kid didnt want it to get out, and now theres Alabama buzz? Wouldnt it make more sense that he is using Alabama as the smokescreen here to throw people off?

15 minutes ago:

Blake Alderman, UF mod:
Have been continuing to check around.
Understand there has been Bama buzz tonight but I can tell you that UF hasn’t been told anything different from their end either.

Tim Watts and Hank South, Bama 247 mods:

Having spoke to addition sources I am know firmly in the corner that Brooks will choose Alabama tomorrow. I'm now hearing on both side of this one that Alabama is and probably always has been his top choice. Based on all this information I've gathered Hank and I will likely put our CBs in sooner rather than later. Its obvious there has been some misinformation leaked (and at this stage I'm not sure from whom) and the kid could ultimately surprise me tomorrow but right now I believe it is Alabama."

LOL

Advertisement
15 minutes ago:

Blake Alderman, UF mod:
Have been continuing to check around.
Understand there has been Bama buzz tonight but I can tell you that UF hasn’t been told anything different from their end either.

Tim Watts and Hank South, Bama 247 mods:

Having spoke to addition sources I am know firmly in the corner that Brooks will choose Alabama tomorrow. I'm now hearing on both side of this one that Alabama is and probably always has been his top choice. Based on all this information I've gathered Hank and I will likely put our CBs in sooner rather than later. Its obvious there has been some misinformation leaked (and at this stage I'm not sure from whom) and the kid could ultimately surprise me tomorrow but right now I believe it is Alabama."

LOL
Good

Unfortunately, Bama is still in a position to get who they want when they want. I am not going to lie, I watched lots of videos of all of the 21 WR’s. With the likes of studs like George, Nabers, Alexis and others in play. I tried to reconcile the likelihood of losing a kid Brooks with the fact that we will can get a really good crop of WR’s without him. I feel strongly that any combination of the WR prospects listed above will do well in the right offense (like Lashlee’s). However, Brooks is the kind of talent who would do well in any offense, he is that skilled. He just does whatever he wants on the field.
Alexis ceiling is higher than his. Brooks is more refined right now but if Alexis is developed properly on the next level, he will be elite.

Advertisement
Back