Jacolby Spells Jr HL

Advertisement
Agree. How big is he though? Needs to work on tackling form but likes contact, is aggressive, looks like good feet and hips, needs experience and development.

Love his physicality and effort as a converted WR. Still raw in coverage but his upside is off the charts.

Him and Little jr need to be a priority. T Rob is a huge add in that respect. Between him and DVD I think it’s possible now. I can already see the jokes and twitter posts saying how T Rob and DVD get it done their first year w two Heritage boys and Rumph didn’t any.

Advertisement
Him and Little jr need to be a priority. T Rob is a huge add in that respect. Between him and DVD I think it’s possible now. I can already see the jokes and twitter posts saying how T Rob and DVD get it done their first year w two Heritage boys and Rumph didn’t any.
They are. Spells has the tools to being an elite cb with proper development

Def still raw. Looks like a lot of the Baker coverage in this film. Interested to see his progression from now to his senior film

Advertisement
Sign me up. I haven't seen hardly any new CB offers coming through, I'd imagine TRob is officially on staff and evaluating film etc. Do you think he would offer new kids in SoFla being with Miami or mostly target the same kids he was targeting as DC at South Carolina? You'd imagine they'd used him to target SoFLA with it being his hometown, but with him actually HERE I wonder how much it changes his recruiting approach from being at SC vs now at UM..

Advertisement
This is the kid ive always liked. He was a productive wr. He will be getting good db coaching at AH. On their coaching sttaff is Pat Surtain and Daryl Porter 2 former nfl dbs
I like him more than Mullen easily. He should be a local priority.

On the film off head there is alot of MNW (Romello Brinson),Venice, STA...basically the best programs in FLORIDA.

This is the kid ive always liked. He was a productive wr. He will be getting good db coaching at AH. On their coaching sttaff is Pat Surtain and Daryl Porter 2 former nfl dbs
I like him more than Mullen easily. He should be a local priority
Will he be the best WR turned CB we would sign? Lol (kind of serious)

Advertisement
We are going to have 3 of our CB's leave as well after this season, maybe even 4 if Couch balls tf out. This should be a lay up with T-Rob at the helm. We need 3 CB's MINIMUM and 4 if Couch does indeed leave or atleast 3 and a veteran GT, and these 2 MUST be 2 of them.

Advertisement
Back