Jacolby George (arrested for street racing 1/13/24)

Tbh I don’t care either way. Just don’t talk about culture in your pressers anymore.
Speeding is minor unless he had a gun or drugs with him also. The stupid *** penalties are a bigger deal to me but as you mention it’s a trend with him.
The fact of the matter is he is very talented so he should get a little more leash but I would sit him down and set some non negotiable lines going forward.

Advertisement
Hard to see them booting Jacolby off the team given he appeared to be part of Ward's recruiting pitch. Hopefully having him here serves as motivation but I'd imagine he's on thin ice moving forward.

Speeding is minor unless he had a gun or drugs with him also. The stupid *** penalties are a bigger deal to me but as you mention it’s a trend with him.
The fact of the matter is he is very talented so he should get a little more leash but I would sit him down and set some non negotiable lines going forward.
It’s not just speeding since he’s been here. It’s on field and off field. But like I said “ I don’t care either way , just stop with the culture talk in your pressers “

He wasn't charged with speeding.

Advertisement
It’s not just speeding since he’s been here. It’s on field and off field. But like I said “ I don’t care either way , just stop with the culture talk in your pressers “
I am not sure this could be put any better ...

"I don't care either way, just stop with the culture talk"

Advertisement
come see me at section 134 before the first home game.. ill show you what a punk is and any other soft fan like you.. need ***o**s like you away from our program.

kid is fine, there no way he deserves a suspension lmao ga and bama fans would be asking how much is his bond, this is not an issue at all.

best wr in the acc

love Jacolby. yes he has had penalties but ill take him, kid has shown more passion and desire to win more then anybody on our team the past 10-15 years. we need more players like him

You must be family or getting ya back pounded out by Jacolby. There aint nah way a grown man is talking about risking his life and/or freedom to fight anyone over their opinion on a player with clear and evident character issues.
I hope you know this young man personally. You love him? MF what? 🤣🤣 . He aint nowhere near the best WR in the Acc, dude.

Players that have a desire to win dont get penalties for dumb ****. You mistake his selfish pride for a winners passion.
I really cant wrap my head around this post. Its really creepy.

My girlfriend's jealous
'Cause I talk about you 24/7
But she don't know you like
I know you Colb, no one does
She don't know what it was like?
For people like us growing up
You've gotta call me man
I'll be the biggest fan you'll ever lose
Sincerely yours, Tmoney
P.S. We should be together too- Touchmoney to Jacolby, Prolly.

come see me at section 134 before the first home game.. ill show you what a punk is and any other soft fan like you.. need ***o**s like you away from our program.

kid is fine, there no way he deserves a suspension lmao ga and bama fans would be asking how much is his bond, this is not an issue at all.

best wr in the acc

love Jacolby. yes he has had penalties but ill take him, kid has shown more passion and desire to win more then anybody on our team the past 10-15 years. we need more players like him
Settle down Laz. There's plenty of food in the bird feeder for the squirrels.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think that's the plan no matter what. George was never a WR1. Our slot is the closest thing to a 1. Hopefully Trader, Robinson, and Carr will grow this year. Most freshman WR's don't ball out at big time programs. We need someone that can shine for one year.

Sorry to break it to you, but ain't no WR1s, or 2's or 3's in the portal...so George it is LOL. And you're kind of right, when you're counting on true freshmen to be your #1's at any position, then you're screwed. That's been a big part of our problems for the last 2 decades.

Advertisement
Back