Jacolby George (arrested for street racing 1/13/24)

Traffic violation. Nothing to see here. Suspend him for the first half of the spring game.

If we’re really trying to be UGA, let’s act like them
If it was first offense, maybe even 2nd offense this would make sense… UGA ain’t keeping day 3 talents who have 5/6 strikes, they just replace them with more talented players.

I wanted to keep him at all costs, but smh this dude needs a wake up call.

Advertisement
He makes plays though…
By this you mean takes stupid penalties at key points of the game makes plays? Because I think I remember more of those than I do highlight plays. Talent gets you so far, but if you can't take two seconds to be like this is a bad idea, I don't know what else you can do for the kid. I'm sure we'll see something soon enough to know where the staff stands on him

Advertisement
come see me at section 134 before the first home game.. ill show you what a punk is and any other soft fan like you.. need ***o**s like you away from our program.

kid is fine, there no way he deserves a suspension lmao ga and bama fans would be asking how much is his bond, this is not an issue at all.

best wr in the acc

love Jacolby. yes he has had penalties but ill take him, kid has shown more passion and desire to win more then anybody on our team the past 10-15 years. we need more players like him
You a bad dude.

If it was first offense, maybe even 2nd offense this would make sense… UGA ain’t keeping day 3 talents who have 5/6 strikes, they just replace them with more talented players.

What prior legal issue has George had?

Advertisement

Relative. UGA ain't boot Jordan Davis despite how much **** he was doin

The thing is, I kinda believe Ray Ray and Robby can do what Jacolby does, or you move X over and let them play slot. Moreover, WR is probably the easiest position for true freshmen to step in and have an immediate impact. And Robinson and Trader have been playing against the best since they were in diapers. Finally, now that Cam is in the fold maybe we close on this Juco kid and get a WR1 from the portal, too.

If I were George I’d be submitting my plan to Mario tomorrow on how I’m running suicides at 5am for 100 days and working off 100 hours of community service to prove I’ve finally gotten the message. If that’s even an option at this point. Really hope the kid finally figures it out either way and doesn’t go the Jeff Thomas route.

Advertisement
Dude is a menace on and off the field. Give him a 1 game suspension and keep it moving.
It's time to cut bait. He's been a cancer all season. I'm already ****ed he wasn't benched during the season for all of his antics. You can't preach discipline and accountability and let this kid contaminate the program. You're either coaching it or allowing it to happen. How do you allow his behavior to continue without accountability, but expect other players to be disciplined?

The thing is, I kinda believe Ray Ray and Robby can do what Jacolby does, or you move X over and let them play slot. Moreover, WR is probably the easiest position for true freshmen to step in and have an immediate impact. And Robinson and Trader have been playing against the best since they were in diapers. Finally, now that Cam is in the fold maybe we close on this Juco kid and get a WR1 from the portal, too.

If I were George I’d be submitting my plan to Mario tomorrow on how I’m running suicides at 5am for 100 days and working off 100 hours of community service to prove I’ve finally gotten the message. If that’s even an option at this point. Really hope the kid finally figures it out either way and doesn’t go the Jeff Thomas route.
We're past that point. Time to cut bait.

Advertisement
This has happened about 200 times in the past few years at UGa.

Nothing to see here.
Stop making excuses for immaturity and stupidity. He could have killed someone including himself. This kid has had bad behavior and poor decision making all season and most of his college career. This is just one more thing in a plethora of poor decisions and selfish behavior. There is no room for this type of kid in the program.

As selfish as he has been, he's killing his chance of making it to the NFL. The NFL sees this behavior and projects the behavior with millions of dollars in his pocket. The NFL doesn't want to waste it's time or money and will protect the franchise and shield first and foremost.

What prior legal issue has George had?
Unsure, but George has been suspended prior, even before Mario was around I think.

It's not the first time he messes up and it's really stupid ****. I understand the logic behind second chances and blah, but there's no point in keeping a player on the roster that is being a moron.

He can be glad I'm not the head coach, I'd tell him to pack his bags the moment he comes back on campus. And it reflects his play on the field too. Undisciplined. It's a really good example of why we continue to struggle when you got players who behave like that.

Edit: And its not even a regular traffic violation, racing on a highway? Really? People on here complain about how ****** it is to drive around Miami cause its ******* dangerous and then you have wanna-be-gangsters thinking they're the second coming of Michael Schumacher. And then, people want to defend such a behavior because "he's the best wr we have".

This is what's wrong with society. Nobody is scared of repercussions anymore.

Last edited:
Wouldn’t even be mad if we cut ties but man i think he fits perfect with ward, he’s similar to the wr he had at wstate. Kid needs to get his **** together, this is supposed to be his money year

Advertisement
Back