Jacolby George (arrested for street racing 1/13/24)

We're running out there with 3 TEs, 1 RB, and X.

I designed this offense when I heard Gattis got hired. Might finally happen

TDZ2TE6 (1)~2.jpg

Advertisement
All the Diaz kids should've been shown the door at seasons end.

Ideally yes (other than Restrepo), but who are you going to replace them with? WR depth isn't down to having to try out the punter at WR, but it's getting close.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He was speeding...have you never drove over the speed limit before?

Clearly you don't like Jacolby and your a lame *** fan built for this soft as culture

Jacolby has let his passion get the best of him .. that's a real hurricane that **** happens and will always happen the the best players and best teams.
His passion appears to be just talking **** and trying to fight every cb he goes against, and harming his team. He ain't michael irvin. If he's going to be this foolish he gotta perform at a much higher level than he is. Simple as that.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Clearly you don't like Jacolby and your a lame *** fan built for this soft as culture

Jacolby has let his passion get the best of him .. that's a real hurricane that **** happens and will always happen the the best players and best teams.
First, I did a lot of street racing when I was a teenager. Then there was an accident on US1 where a Mustang racing a Corvette slammed into another car and people were killed. The Vette driver got caught later on and got charged as well. That's when I decided to take it to the track.

Second, it's obvious you have sympathy for him. We were all young and dumb once. We grew out if it and he should to. If he'd spent as much time focusing on self control and improving his game, he could be really good. He has the physical skills, he just needed to get his head straight.

You might want to consider taking your frustrations out on him for his stupid actions which shine a negative light on the team and the university, not on the people pointing out his failings.

**** you

First, I did a lot of street racing when I was a teenager. Then there was an accident on US1 where a Mustang racing a Corvette slammed into another car and people were killed. The Vette driver got caught later on and got charged as well. That's when I decided to take it to the track.

Second, it's obvious you have sympathy for him. We were all young and dumb once. We grew out if it and he should to. If he'd spent as much time focusing on self control and improving his game, he could be really good. He has the physical skills, he just needed to get his head straight.

You might want to consider taking your frustrations out on him for his stupid actions which shine a negative light on the team and the university, not on the people pointing out his failings.
There were a few times when I felt for him (and guys like Williams) on the field

When people were killing them I actually sat there a few times and was like ya know what, I’m not condoning it…but I get it

But stuff like this can’t happen especially when by now people should be stepping in to help him since he has NFL potential

Advertisement
Back