Jacolby George (arrested for street racing 1/13/24)

come see me at section 134 before the first home game.. ill show you what a punk is and any other soft fan like you.. need ***o**s like you away from our program.

kid is fine, there no way he deserves a suspension lmao ga and bama fans would be asking how much is his bond, this is not an issue at all.

best wr in the acc

love Jacolby. yes he has had penalties but ill take him, kid has shown more passion and desire to win more then anybody on our team the past 10-15 years. we need more players like him

Weren’t you just talking about Mario needs to change the culture? This kid is part of why it’s the way it is. But I guess because he isn’t on IG and instead making dumb decisions behind the wheel of a car it’s ok?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not winning week 1 against the sorriest gator team of the last 15 years because of clowns like this.

Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s dismissed. This is 3 strikes off the field (since Mario came in not even counting 2-3 when Manny was here). Also, not even counting his bone headed bull **** on the field.
You think Mario really goes there with it??? Didn't realize He had that much baggage or the extent of it.....

Advertisement
Angry Fed Up GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well If Mario was serious about changing the culture he would be suspended for a few games. Let's see what he does because this is a problem and issue with Mario and it translates to on field penalties. Personally myself I would tell him to go visit the portal.

Advertisement
Back