Jacolby George (arrested for street racing 1/13/24)

Advertisement
Not winning week 1 against the sorriest gator team of the last 15 years because of clowns like this.

Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s dismissed. This is 3 strikes off the field (since Mario came in not even counting 2-3 when Manny was here). Also, not even counting his bone headed bull **** on the field.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Personal attacks
Been acting like a punk costing us along with inconsistent play. If we didn’t have so much trouble getting quality receivers from the portal with experience, I would be more than happy to see him gone.
come see me at section 134 before the first home game.. ill show you what a punk is and any other soft fan like you.. need ***o**s like you away from our program.

kid is fine, there no way he deserves a suspension lmao ga and bama fans would be asking how much is his bond, this is not an issue at all.

best wr in the acc

love Jacolby. yes he has had penalties but ill take him, kid has shown more passion and desire to win more then anybody on our team the past 10-15 years. we need more players like him

Advertisement

I’m sure folks would be singing a different tune if he caused an accident, killed someone, or killed himself by acting as selfish as he did. Don’t know how anyone could downplay this…have some respect for life and stop being an enabler

Advertisement
WTF was he doing in Volusia county? Prepping for the Daytona 500?

Advertisement
Back