Jackson says he has not decommitted

View as article
Advertisement
Dekeefius Jackson is playing Pete. Pete eating that **** right up.
Sooooooooooooooooooooooo what if he sticks to UM will this matter? Ijs, Pete goes hard and is accurate many times on recruits and the rare times he may be "getting played" the **** gets overblown to the max when analyst all over other sites get **** wrong every week and nobody bashes them. IF Pete is wrong then ok but lets not make it like last year where he's getting bashed all over for trying to come through for us who are on this site for free[/QUOTE

Dont mix it up, Pete goes ham. Guy is one of the main reasons this site has blown up. With that said, I don't believe ****. Where there's indecisiveness like this, it's usually not good. We shall see.

I agree, still remember this kid is in his first year playing in HS so imagine how some of the BTW guys were last year when they were first getting offers and imagine if CT for example committed elsewhere when FSU and Louisville was high on his list. He's had a few months of this recruitment that he's not used to and I can see where he'd be tripping

Demetrius Jackson just texted me out of the blue saying he has not decommitted from Miami. He says "Pete please clear this up for me.. IM A HURRICANE ... the coaches are coming to my house Wednesday ..."

What????? Too much drama for me...

I want Jackson, but I'm not worried about Jackson. Please baby please let Valentine remain in this class.

That doesn't fit the negative attitude going on around here. ***** you and your realism, logic, and clear thoughts.

Two thoughts on a situation where nobody knows what is going on behind the scenes - the one that fits your viewpoint is logical.

No, it's just the one that makes the most sense, and doesn't fit your everything must be negative viewpoint.

But don't worry, I'm sure later you'll have another one of your famous kneejerk reactions like you always do.

Stick to the jokes, you're better with them.

Another dumb response by the backwoods farmer.

One makes more sense to you because it's the one you believe.

Stick to living in the middle of nowhere and tugging on cow's teats, you're better with that. Leave south Florida recruiting and high-level thinking to those of us in civilization.

I'm the dumb one?

Maybe you should make some more posts about The Don. Oh, you don't like him anymore? Don't worry, I'm sure you'll flip-flop on the issue a couple more times. It's par for the course.

Oh, a guy in a performance-based industry had a bad year, and it affected the public's perception of him?! No way.

I guess we should have signed Coker to a lifetime contract and nobody should have changed their viewpoint on him because he once had a 12-0 season.

The funniest thing is you forget you were defending Dorito like his son after the FSU game, and just now turned on him. But how could that be?! We are locked into our original stance on a coach regardless of the results on the field!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
woody-eye-roll.gif

Advertisement
Demetrius Jackson ‏@F5_Jackson 7m
There have been blogs, articles, and whispers that I de-committed from UM. Those rumors are false. I am committed to the University of Mia

Good thing for those twitter stalkers you were talking about.

Kids these days...

[video=youtube;ugTwbS24ZAQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugTwbS24ZAQ[/video]

Two thoughts on a situation where nobody knows what is going on behind the scenes - the one that fits your viewpoint is logical.

No, it's just the one that makes the most sense, and doesn't fit your everything must be negative viewpoint.

But don't worry, I'm sure later you'll have another one of your famous kneejerk reactions like you always do.

Stick to living in the middle of nowhere and tugging on cow's teats, you're better with that. Leave south Florida recruiting and high-level thinking to those of us in civilization.

I'm the dumb one?

Maybe you should make some more posts about The Don. Oh, you don't like him anymore? Don't worry, I'm sure you'll flip-flop on the issue a couple more times. It's par for the course.

Oh, a guy in a performance-based industry had a bad year, and it affected the public's perception of him?! No way.

I guess we should have signed Coker to a lifetime contract and nobody should have changed their viewpoint on him because he once had a 12-0 season.

The funniest thing is you forget you were defending Dorito like his son after the FSU game, and just now turned on him. But how could that be?! We are locked into our original stance on a coach regardless of the results on the field!!

It figures that you never caught on to what I was saying. I'll repeat it to you (again), since clearly you can't compute it. I was saying our performance against FSU compared favorably to how everybody else on their schedule performed. It was only about the FSU game. As for recently turning on him...yes, I did. However I was never in favor of him. I wanted to wait until I could see him for a while before I made an opinion, not make an opinion and then go back and forth on it for 3 years.

Advertisement
Maybe golden called him and said they were gonna pull his spot if he decided to go else where and he ended the recruiting games

I'm the dumb one?

It figures that you never caught on to what I was saying. I'll repeat it to you (again), since clearly you can't compute it. I was saying our performance against FSU compared favorably to how everybody else on their schedule performed.

Right, you basically brushed off allowing 500 yards to our rival because 'hey, we did as well as Wake and NC State vs them!' That's your new standard for a Miami defense, I guess.

You stuck up for him. Stand by your man. After all, nobody likes a flip-flopper.

It's money time gentleman. You can get high, get paid and you don't have to go to class at WVU, Louisville, FSU, UF, LSU or Arkansas. Also, your street agent get's his or her's. That's a sad and true fact.

Advertisement
Man imagine being a college football coach and your family having food on the table depends on getting these flaky motherucking kids, and thats what they are dont come on here hating, man i dont envy those fools

All jobs that pay six and seven digits come with endless stress and worry. I never feel sorry for some failed jock making big dollars doing what he likes. We are the idiots out here worried about what kids are doing and not getting a cent for it.

If you can find me one place where I said it was acceptable, then go for it. C'mon, go looking for it, but you won't, because you won't find it. And if you're going to quote me, you should probably use real quotations from me. Ya know, for the sake of accuracy. Probably not something you're too concerned with though. Also, that wasn't exactly sticking up for him, it was just being reasonable. Not something I would expect you to understand.

It's money time gentleman. You can get high, get paid and you don't have to go to class at WVU, Louisville, FSU, UF, LSU or Arkansas. Also, your street agent get's his or here's. That's a sad and true fact.

Let's not forget Rape co-eds and don't have to go to jail

If you can find me one place where I said it was acceptable, then go for it. C'mon, go looking for it, but you won't, because you won't find it. And if you're going to quote me, you should probably use real quotations from me. Ya know, for the sake of accuracy. Probably not something you're too concerned with though. Also, that wasn't exactly sticking up for him, it was just being reasonable. Not something I would expect you to understand.

Ok..

Saying we allowed as many yards as everyone else they played wasn't sticking up for him, and it was definitely reasonable. You basically played the 5-year-old's version of "but everyone else was doing it!"

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back