Jackson or Dixon?

If we could only have one, who would you pick?

• Total voters
stupid poll is stupid. One has nothing to do with the other. That being said JC is one of my favorite recruits in this cycle

Advertisement
We are getting both. And why have a poll for a WR and DB?

Probably because we're getting pretty close to being completely full. There's going to be a point soon with as many commits as we have where we might have to choose between taking one player over another. Why nitpick the hypothetical to death?

Advertisement
Jackson.

I gotta be honest I'm not on the Dixon hype train, yet anyways. I think he mixes in great with our group and could be great, but I need to see more from him.

Advertisement
Jackson.

I gotta be honest I'm not on the Dixon hype train, yet anyways. I think he mixes in great with our group and could be great, but I need to see more from him.

Based on his tape, I see where you're coming from, but I remember tito or pete saying he was killing it in camps during the summer. But you're right, he does fit in well with the incoming group.

Jackson.

Based on his tape, I see where you're coming from, but I remember tito or pete saying he was killing it in camps during the summer. But you're right, he does fit in well with the incoming group.

Yeah man, not trying to knock the kid. He obviously has skills. I just get a little hesitant crowning a kid from a camp circuit when he really hasn't shown that ability during the games on a consistent basis yet.

Don't get me wrong though, I take him and will be **** happy about it.

Probably because we're getting pretty close to being completely full. There's going to be a point soon with as many commits as we have where we might have to choose between taking one player over another. Why nitpick the hypothetical to death?

Like the staff is going to say no to either one.

Advertisement
There is plenty of room for both and a few others, so no reason for this dumb poll...

JC Jackson is going to be a Nole now and Dixon is going to ohio at after 3 losses in a row

Advertisement
JC has the talent get PT day one here at Miami... Dixon would upgrade our WR's group immediately. I love his route running, i.e. Lots of polish! Local boys, so I want to keep them home!

Advertisement
Back