Jackson or Dixon?

If we could only have one, who would you pick?

• Total voters
Advertisement
Advertisement
Really wanted both....... if both want in both will be here. Theses coaches cant afford to turn down talent right now they will make room.

Advertisement
Jackson. We need to keep taking higher talented guys on defense until we can at least force punts on 3 and long. More D, more D, more D. Offense needs a big back like Bo of Fournette to go with Joe and Brandon at lot more and another WRs.

Hard to choice but I will have to go with what is more of a need......

Defense......

J.C. Jackson

Jackson fills a more critical need since defense is the weak link. Although JC can play receiver, he's going to play corner in college. Both will be allowed in should they both want to come to Miami.

Advertisement
Would really like both players, but after watching our defense the last two games we need more fire power on D. I know JC will not play WR at the next level but I think they (Al) will put him on KO or PR duties just to get the ball in his hands. Not saying he will take it to the house every time but hey doesn't hurt to try right. Really hope Al can snag this kid. If he shows up to next weeks game I think we have a huge chance of flipping him.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Jackson can play both sides of the ball,Dixon only offense.Golden likes players
who can play more than one position.

Advertisement
Back