Official Jackson Carver visiting next week (Commits, 6.14!)

Carver and Riley Williams(🤞🏼) would be an absurd haul to add to go back to back with Skinner

Idc about stars on this one, Carver's tape, for being his 1st year of playing football like LCE mentioned on p1, and his athletic background shows great potential IMO. Those are the 3 stars you wanna pepper into every class.

Advertisement
Nice another 3 star. We back.

This is gonna get a lot of hate but it’s the truth. If we can’t land 4 and 5 stars and get consistent top 7 classes we will never be back. You don’t get 3 star after 3 star and win. Give me all your vomit emojis. I hope Mario turns this around.

He's a 4-star on Rivals. Feel better now?

Chill out. He's a great athlete with limited tape. He's a riser. You should be commending the staff for doing the work and finding him.

He's a 4-star on Rivals. Feel better now?

Chill out. He's a great athlete with limited tape. He's a riser. You should be commending the staff for doing the work and finding him.
Exactly. We’d be offering him next month when he’s become a more a consensus 4* and committed to some other program.

Our fans will go crazy about Mallory, rightfully so right. Big guy flying down the field with the ball. He tries to block and gets punked. We got Skinner last cycle, hybrid type. Match up problems. Guess what, if we want to change our mentality we need to be able to line up and say bring it and know all 11 players can handle their 1 v 1. Why do people think when we get underrated players we are gonna stop going after the star athletes. This guy played 1 year of football and played hockey and lacrosse. If he had 2 more points on 247, he is a 4 star, and u dont hear any complaints. Just weird how our fans work. I'm gonna keep saying it. Look at the players we recruiting athletics, not their rating. They are prospects.

Advertisement
Basically a year between your Freshman season that doesn’t count against your eligibility. As others have said it gives you time to improve grades or your athletic opportunities. Most teams are made up of Prep students with some HS seniors. Aside from playing against other prep schools, some of them play against the JV’s of the Ivys and service academies.
Vinny T. did a prep year, didn’t he? That worked out.

Advertisement

This is gonna get a lot of hate but it’s the truth. If we can’t land 4 and 5 stars and get consistent top 7 classes we will never be back. You don’t get 3 star after 3 star and win. Give me all your vomit emojis. I hope Mario turns this around.
This is otc but if you need something stronger I can write you a script.
1655249617913.png

Advertisement
Our fans will go crazy about Mallory, rightfully so right. Big guy flying down the field with the ball. He tries to block and gets punked. We got Skinner last cycle, hybrid type. Match up problems. Guess what, if we want to change our mentality we need to be able to line up and say bring it and know all 11 players can handle their 1 v 1. Why do people think when we get underrated players we are gonna stop going after the star athletes. This guy played 1 year of football and played hockey and lacrosse. If he had 2 more points on 247, he is a 4 star, and u dont hear any complaints. Just weird how our fans work. I'm gonna keep saying it. Look at the players we recruiting athletics, not their rating. They are prospects.
And let's not forget about the young savage Arroyo

you're making a big deal out of nothing. He wasn't bragging but sure sh*t on him for it. He has had plenty of issues; this isn't one.

I'm not making a big deal. I made one post laughing at the guy, and you came in here caping for him.

Advertisement
We phucking mandatory post is in order and just feels good to type as it has been a while since a commit so yea we phucking!

He’s gotta point
We haven’t landed anyone yet really that made you go wow
But it’s still early
Overall I’m not worried with the staff Mario has put together
And the financial means to finally play real cfb
He’s bound to land a top 10 class at minimum
Mario isn’t an x and o schematic genius
His biggest skill as a coach is talent acquisition

He’s gotta point
We haven’t landed anyone yet really that made you go wow
But it’s still early
Overall I’m not worried with the staff Mario has put together
And the financial means to finally play real cfb
He’s bound to land a top 10 class at minimum
Mario isn’t an x and o schematic genius
His biggest skill as a coach is talent acquisition
He isnt ranked like that but I think Carver is gonna be a stud in college, also lets not take the Robby commitment too lightly, he is a game breaker.

Advertisement
Back