Jack Allison continues to shine on 7on7 circuit

We have at least four 5-stars already commited.

Ahmmon Richards
Shaq Quarterman
Dionte Mullins
Cactus Jack

Out all of these, the only with any chance would be Bruce. For sure going to sting when he goes to the Gata's. Shaw and Allison good 4 stars and great pick ups. Mullins not impressed. Like a dime a dozen kind of player.

You obviously don't know a thing about recruiting.

Do yourself a favor and really look into Ahmmon Richards. Buddy is a full blown 5-star prospect.

This

Advertisement

Ahmmon Richards
Shaq Quarterman
Dionte Mullins
Cactus Jack

Out all of these, the only with any chance would be Bruce. For sure going to sting when he goes to the Gata's. Shaw and Allison good 4 stars and great pick ups. Mullins not impressed. Like a dime a dozen kind of player.

Do yourself a favor and really look into Ahmmon Richards. Buddy is a full blown 5-star prospect.

This

Just don't see it. When I see 5 star, I think Saivon Smith, Levante Taylor, Lyndell Wilson, Nick Bosa, players like that. Kid is a nice pick up, but hardly 5 star talent. I like Shaq as a 5 star over Richards.

Ahmmon Richards
Shaq Quarterman
Dionte Mullins
Cactus Jack

This

Just don't see it. When I see 5 star, I think Saivon Smith, Levante Taylor, Lyndell Wilson, Nick Bosa, players like that. Kid is a nice pick up, but hardly 5 star talent. I like Shaq as a 5 star over Richards.

I highly doubt you watched all of their films. You are just going by the websites. Let's hear why AR is not a 5 star compared to one of the guys you listed.

This

I highly doubt you watched all of their films. You are just going by the websites. Let's hear why AR is not a 5 star compared to one of the guys you listed.
Dude really can do it all and seems well. Some tds looked like they were just horrible coverage but alot were contested as well. He truly could be a five star, he surely has the talent but lets see what he does senior year. Looked like he might do some MMA on the side. 7:30 mark

Advertisement
i don't think AR15 is a 5 star but i think he could end up being better then guys like SAM Bruce when its all said and done, to me a five star guy is a impact guy from day one the best player at his position on his team the moment he signs that LOI, to be real i like players that has a little room to grow sometimes those 5* guys are finish product by there sop****re year, you could even look at this draft guys like amari cooper, Kevin white, devante parker wasn't top guys coming out of high school and they about to get paid..

Good player, and happy together, just don't see 5 star. ESPN just dropped their top 300 and he barely squeaked in. So other out there besides me do not see 5 star in him either. But agree with above poster, 5 star recruit does not make a player, and some kids out of HS who are not 5 d=star kids, turn out to be 5 star kids in college. But, alot of kids currently committed to Canes did make the ESPN top 300. Good for that, and hopefully some of them stay committed and do not bolt.

Good player, and happy together, just don't see 5 star. ESPN just dropped their top 300 and he barely squeaked in. So other out there besides me do not see 5 star in him either. But agree with above poster, 5 star recruit does not make a player, and some kids out of HS who are not 5 d=star kids, turn out to be 5 star kids in college. But, alot of kids currently committed to Canes did make the ESPN top 300. Good for that, and hopefully some of them stay committed and do not bolt.

Those rankings weren't good. Not really your best case for support. He may not be a 5 star, but using those ESPN rankings to back you up just doesn't do it.

Those rankings weren't good. Not really your best case for support. He may not be a 5 star, but using those ESPN rankings to back you up just doesn't do it.

Has Richards done any camps this year? A lot of these ranking go by camps and 7on7's

Advertisement
I tend to agree that Richards isn't a five-star right now. Not enough speed. The guys in that class, IMO, are Allison, Byrd, McCloud and perhaps Quarterman and Bruce.

There are others with the physical tools to jump into that conversation with a dominant senior season like Jackson and Rasul.

I tend to agree that Richards isn't a five-star right now. Not enough speed. The guys in that class, IMO, are Allison, Byrd, McCloud and perhaps Quarterman and Bruce.

There are others with the physical tools to jump into that conversation with a dominant senior season like Jackson and Rasul.

No mullins??? I think he's the most explosive playmaker in this class

He's a very good prospect. Excellent size, versatile. Not sold on him as an elite player in the country yet but he has physical tools.

Advertisement
I don't think Allison is a 5 star player yet but that doesn't mean he won't turn into one by the end of next season. He is very accurate but needs to work on foot work and his release. Watch the video I put in this post. (Hopefully he can add some muscle and come to UM around 215. When I think of 5 star I think of recruits that have all the physical and mental tools as well as raw athletic ability.

[HUDL]athlete/2542280/highlights/220599377[/HUDL]

He's a very good prospect. Excellent size, versatile. Not sold on him as an elite player in the country yet but he has physical tools.

LOL really hes outshined everybody at camps and 7 on 7. Hes a beast and will be a weapon

LOL really hes outshined everybody at camps and 7 on 7. Hes a beast and will be a weapon

Key words

Advertisement

I just need to see more from him in pads. I've only watched him in person a couple of times so it's not a comprehensive evaluation. Looking forward to watching him in the coming year.

He's obviously a talented player and I'm very happy he's committed to the Canes.

But but...

Last edited:
Not sure about Shaq and Mullins. Questions with Shaq regarding his lateral ability and Mullins is still really raw. Think they're high 4s for sure, but Sam Bruce should be a 5 star.

I think with Shaq.... ILBs are kind of devalued a bit in the rankings these days with the spread offenses.

Only like 3 or 4 5 star ILBs the last 4 years, but about 12 OLBs have been 5 stars in the same time span.

Last edited:
Not sure about Shaq and Mullins. Questions with Shaq regarding his lateral ability and Mullins is still really raw. Think they're high 4s for sure, but Sam Bruce should be a 5 star.

I think with Shaq.... ILBs are kind of devalued a bit in the rankings these days with the spread offenses.

Only like 3 or 4 5 star ILBs the last 4 years, but about 12 OLBs have been 5 stars in the same time span.

o yeah speaking of shaq

335 clean
https://instagram.com/p/1wF94eNb0d/

state
https://instagram.com/p/1lW20ctb8-/

Advertisement
Back