Jack Allison continues to shine on 7on7 circuit

Advertisement
We are very fortunate to have him committed, he will lead the U back to the big leagues.

Keep hearing that the gators will make$$ a late push

Serious question, does that work with prospects like Jack?

I am obviously making the assumption that his family is at least solidly middle class based on the color of his skin and the way he talks. I recognize that those assumptions could be completely wrong, but if his family is well off, even up to low six figures is probably not enough to be worth their trouble. It seems to me the bigger worry is the situation that happened last year with Riley Gibbons where the chance at a world class education (and lol at those of you that think Miami offers one) was too good to pass up (until the big softy got homesick).

Advertisement
I just love Allison's passion for thr game. He enjoys scoring TDs alot and has a lot of self confidence in his abilites. With learning under Kayaa for a year or 2. I can see Kayaa coming back to try and win a Natty. He will bw great out the gatea. No pressure kid, no pressure lol

Advertisement
I don't see a shirt for Allison. We don't have the depth and I think he is number 2 soon as he arrives in Coral Gables.

Advertisement
I would prefer to give Jack a shirt when he gets here. Let him study under Kaaya for a year. Best believe Kaaya is a 3 and out as long as his career continues to trend up. Although I could see him come back for a 4th year if we could make a run but this is all hypothetical at this point.

That redshirt year would pay off big for Allison.

If Jack was committed to Bama he would be a 5 *****

This times 1000. I've been noticing that every kid, before they commit to us are ranked hella high. Shaq was considered the No. 1 MLB, then when he committed to us, they dropped him down. Jack was a can't miss QB prospect before he committed, now some recruiting sites have him as a 3 star??? Not saying its a conspiracy, but I know for a fact if our SWAG 16 class members were committed to USC, Bama, FSU, LSU etc....most would be 5 or high 4 stars, no question.

If Jack was committed to Bama he would be a 5 *****

This times 1000. I've been noticing that every kid, before they commit to us are ranked hella high. Shaq was considered the No. 1 MLB, then when he committed to us, they dropped him down. Jack was a can't miss QB prospect before he committed, now some recruiting sites have him as a 3 star??? Not saying its a conspiracy, but I know for a fact if our SWAG 16 class members were committed to USC, Bama, FSU, LSU etc....most would be 5 or high 4 stars, no question.

Doubt it

Advertisement
We have at least four 5-stars already commited.

Ahmmon Richards
Shaq Quarterman
Dionte Mullins
Cactus Jack

Not sure about Shaq and Mullins. Questions with Shaq regarding his lateral ability and Mullins is still really raw. Think they're high 4s for sure, but Sam Bruce should be a 5 star.

Ahmmon Richards
Shaq Quarterman
Dionte Mullins
Cactus Jack

Out all of these, the only with any chance would be Bruce. For sure going to sting when he goes to the Gata's. Shaw and Allison good 4 stars and great pick ups. Mullins not impressed. Like a dime a dozen kind of player.

Ahmmon Richards
Shaq Quarterman
Dionte Mullins
Cactus Jack

Out all of these, the only with any chance would be Bruce. For sure going to sting when he goes to the Gata's. Shaw and Allison good 4 stars and great pick ups. Mullins not impressed. Like a dime a dozen kind of player.

You obviously don't know a thing about recruiting.

Do yourself a favor and really look into Ahmmon Richards. Buddy is a full blown 5-star prospect.

Advertisement
Back