Jaccuri Brown will return for the 2024 season

Advertisement
Stop. Now.

Ruh roh
Scared Uh Oh GIF by Boomerang Official

Advertisement
I'm sure this isn't popular opinion here but I can see him being a better Milroe here. Kid has a crazy strong arm and will have one of the better OL in the country. Give him 2 reads and if it's not there take off.

It’s popular with me. I don’t think JB has the same poise and self confidence as Milrose today. But I do think he has the same skillset.

Jacuri needs to be in the film room and playbook and IPF every moment he’s not dealing with school. Because he needs to have the game slow down for him, have that memory muscle relating to optionality off of presnap, motion, postsnap formations. If the reads are coming naturally, he’ll be at a whole other level.

I don’t see that coming in 8-9 months. But he can definitely be there in 20 months with the proper discipline and commitment.

I'd be perfectly fine with Brown next year. He has a rocket of an arm and ability to stretch the field with his legs. His decision making will improve. I honestly don't care who is at QB. You could bring in Jesus and the team would go 5-7 or 7-5 with the poor play selection and stubborn individuals in the building.

We ain't pulling receipts big guy, I've pulled enough on you Mr. "K" . . . or should I say "Mr. can he play WR?" or Mr "Can he play DT?". . . are we waiting for the trifecta Mr. "Is he better than Judd?".

You losing your cool is ugly... tighten up kid.
He’s losing his cool because you called him an idiot in here. Now he’s responding so the infraction goes to you for insults though it could be for derail and you’re out of this thread.

I don’t know what some of you guys think is going to happen when you insult someone but it usually gets a retaliatory response.

Advertisement
He’s losing his cool because you called him an idiot in here. Now he’s responding so the infraction goes to you for insults though it could be for derail and you’re out of this thread.

I don’t know what some of you guys think is going to happen when you insult someone but it usually gets a retaliatory response.
When are the Maudes gonna host a CiS etiquette class? I think we can all see that it’s sorely needed.

Advertisement
Huge respect for Brown here. He knew he had to work on his game so he requested a redshirt this season. Now he knows UM is looking for a transfer QB in 2024, but wants to keep learning and improving so he have a chance to compete for the starting job in 2025. That's pure dedication. I truly hope it works out because it's great to see players that are willing to put in the time and don't seek instant gratification.

I'm sure this isn't popular opinion here but I can see him being a better Milroe here. Kid has a crazy strong arm and will have one of the better OL in the country. Give him 2 reads and if it's not there take off.
That’s wishful thinking. That TD pass in the Rutgers game looked so uncomfortable 🥴 a very easy read and he almost didn’t throw it. I hope he keeps improving and balls out tho!

Advertisement
Isn’t that how Dawson described his offense too?

Yes we've both acknowledged I'm super angry rn. Do you have any new thoughts to share, or did you forget we already wrapped that up two pages ago. Go ahead and block me so you aren't troubled by any more of incoherent porsts you simple minded *******.
Hey, here is a thought...why don't you both block each other. Your lives will be much more pleasant and less filled with hate.
Thanks,

Advertisement
Back