Jaccuri Brown will return for the 2024 season

I’m glad he’s staying. All the slander he got was lame. People made up stories or assumed, rather than consider coaching malpractice or mismanagement after his redshirt was done which we should all know is far more likely.

he has a lot of locker room support too. That’s earned.

this team needs more people with dedication and heart ala X And JB. And EW.

still have hope for him. Jordan Travis sucked *** two years ago. Came in 5th in heisman this year. Who knows. And if he does change position one day, let it be here. Don’t see that though.

i still need someone (@Cribby @DMoney ) to explain why after Emory went down and JB had redshirt locked in, and the last two games when everyone knew TVD was gone, why he didn’t get any burn in those games knowing he would be the bowl game guy. especially the BC game and specifically in the fourth quarter minimum.

doesnt even make Neanderthal ball sense.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Always came across genuinely self aware about his needed progression, and yet half the fanbase decided he was an entitled quitter. We’ve bemoaned guys leaving early and going undrafted, or transferring out because they weren’t ready for PT, but then we have a guy that has the mindset we see from guys at Bama and UGA and start up rumors he quit. It’s wild.

If his HC was as self aware about his needed progression, I would feel a lot better about this decision for Jacurri…

Good for JB putting in the work.

Confused Curb Your Enthusiasm GIF

Advertisement
I’m glad he’s staying. I like the kid a lot even though he’s obviously got a long way

He’s got some tools that are not able to be coached and the things he struggles with can be coached
His long way to go got a lot shorter from year one to the bowl game and only people looking to hate couldn’t see the back shoulder throws improving while still seeing work to be done. He’s not ready. But he’s more ready.

His long way to go got a lot shorter from year one to the bowl game and only people looking to hate couldn’t see the back shoulder throws improving while still seeing work to be done. He’s not ready. But he’s more ready.
Some of my least favorite comments on this board this season were the trash takes that made it seem like he was incapable of throwing a forward pass and that’s why he wasn’t playing

Advertisement
Based on his uncles comments about being locked and ready to compete/work I will be interested to see what he does to improve between now and spring. Hes still pretty raw, but flashes. Would like to see him work with a coach outside of the program to work on things.

So you’re telling me everyone who said he refused to play because he was transferring is absolutely full of ****? Never could have guessed.

Yeah man all the wild rumors, of course we won’t hear from those fans. Where they at.

“He hates Mario”.
“Mario hates him”
“He’s definitely transferring”
“He refused to play”
“Mario does not believe in him”

Advertisement
Totally fine with ****ting on a coach for bad decisions, but people were ****ting on a 20 year old’s character on baseless speculation.
People going from board to board, Twitter account to Twitter account just regurgitating pure bull**** all day long

I gotta tell ya this was not a good year for the Insiders

I’m glad he’s staying. All the slander he got was lame. People made up stories or assumed, rather than consider coaching malpractice or mismanagement after his redshirt was done which we should all know is far more likely.

he has a lot of locker room support too. That’s earned.

this team needs more people with dedication and heart ala X And JB. And EW.

still have hope for him. Jordan Travis sucked *** two years ago. Came in 5th in heisman this year. Who knows. And if he does change position one day, let it be here. Don’t see that though.

i still need someone (@Cribby @DMoney ) to explain why after Emory went down and JB had redshirt locked in, and the last two games when everyone knew TVD was gone, why he didn’t get any burn in those games knowing he would be the bowl game guy. especially the BC game and specifically in the fourth quarter minimum.

doesnt even make Neanderthal ball sense.
Mentioning Jordan Travis name will probably get more push back than it should because you’re not wrong. People here trashed Travis. I remember because I said a few times, if this kid puts in the work on throwing the ball he’s gonna be a huge ******* problem. He had the right mentality and athleticism.

Not sure if Brown has that leadership intangible that Travis seemed to possess but everything I’ve seen from him he seems like a high character kid with a lot of tools

Advertisement
Back