Jaccuri Brown is not hurt

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Hope jaccuri can really improve his passing, but he just seems like the opposite of what Dawson wants in a QB.

Dawson is an accuracy first guy, if we portal a guy it’ll be a highly accurate guy

Not sure what you were expecting. He had accuracy issues last year. He’s not ready yet. On bright side, I think TVD is going to have a nice bounce back season.
Redshirt him and see where is next year.

TVD needs to release that ball sooner or he’s going to get killed. There were several coverage sacks but he is part of the problem.

Advertisement
So you thought in just 3-4 months he was going to be Peyton manning all of a sudden? It’s going to take a lot of work. It was known that he was a project coming out don’t know why fans are so surprised now
Nah, I just kept hearing all spring how good he looked. I can't remember where I heard it, it was either insidetheU or canesport but they said someone within the program said Jaccuri had the most upside on the team out of any other player. I guess I just fell for the green tree hype, I was even talking **** to UF fans about how he was the next stud Miami QB.

Advertisement
Nah, I just kept hearing all spring how good he looked. I can't remember where I heard it, it was either insidetheU or canesport but they said someone within the program said Jaccuri had the most upside on the team out of any other player. I guess I just fell for the green tree hype, I was even talking **** to UF fans about how he was the next stud Miami QB.
He still may be the next stud qb give the kid a chance to develop. And it isn’t green tree hype because tho people have said he has improved it has also been said he still has some issues with accuracy. Just let it play out

He still may be the next stud qb give the kid a chance to develop. And it isn’t green tree hype because tho people have said he has improved it has also been said he still has some issues with accuracy. Just let it play out
Tonight it looked like more then just some accuracy issues, it looked like a QB that had no control over his accuracy whatsoever. I'm hoping it was just a bad night.

Advertisement
Back