Jaccuri Brown is not hurt

Advertisement
I will say this yes he needs to improve his accuracy but one of his main parts of his game is taken away in the spring game. The fact that he can’t run like he wants to will limit him. In live action I think things would open up with the threat of him running on defenders minds.

Last edited:
I will say this yes he needs to improve his accuracy but one of his main parts of his game is taken away in the spring game. The fact that he can’t run like he wants to will limit him. In live action I think things would open up so what with the threat of him running on defenders minds.
it doesn't change the fact he has a horrible touch and accuracy issues. I hope he improves, seems like a good kid.

Advertisement
If he can’t win the spot next season.. I would see if if he’s interested in TE or WR.

We are beyond F’d if TVD goes down.

Advertisement
If he can’t win the spot next season.. I would see if if he’s interested in TE or WR.

We are beyond F’d if TVD goes down.
Emory can run this offense. I actually think he looked more prepared and looked better than all the QBs tonight.. TVD is going to get killed if he doesn't throw the ball.. it's the same gun shy TVD we saw last year..

Advertisement
This is the last one, now I'll go look at the portal for QBs. I was blown away by how bad he looked, I thought he was supposed to be the star of spring football. I was all hyped thinking we had our QB of the future.

TrumpyCane blown away how much of a silly-billy you are

You’re an insult to mentally challenged individuals

Last edited by a moderator:
We should not be reluctant at all (if TVD does leave next year) to find someone at QB who can compete day 1…

I love JBs game and think he has all the tools but it will be foolish not to bring in someone who legit can run away with the job

Advertisement
@TimeBum still better than TVD though right? 😂

Give him the redshirt. Let him dedicate every waking moment to working on his accuracy, footwork, progressions, and touch. If he’s not ready by next season…might have to ask some questions; but he deserves a full season to develop. He’s special as a runner, but he was thrown to the wolves last season and it’s clear he’s still jittery back there.

Bring in a grad backup, but Emory is further along than Jacurri is right now as a passer.

@TimeBum still better than TVD though right? 😂

Give him the redshirt. Let him dedicate every waking moment to passing and accuracy. If he’s not ready by next season…might have to ask some questions; but he deserves a full season to develop.

Bring in a grad backup, but Emory is further along than Jacurri is right now as a passer.
I think both of us have said this earlier when the practice report came out about how amazing he looked.

hes not ready or close as a passer but not his fault. hes a talented kid just super raw. RS him. idc if TVD gets hurt again. stick w the shirt and let him develop and learn

Advertisement
Back