Jabrill Peppers

MetiSkeemz

Junior
I don't know why but I saw this kid was from Jersey and got SUPER excited. Because of Golden's recruiting experience I have the strangest feeling we have a legitimate shot. Only real threats I see are Ohio St. And Michigan. He has this attitude and swagger that I think says he's molded for this U. Thoughts?

Advertisement
one of the best players in the country and only way we have a shot is if we get an official visit from him.

Think he named Stanford his leader recently. There's another top academic school in the mix but I'm drawing a blank. Doesn't seem like much if a chance for us at the moment.

Advertisement
Muhammad was a teammate but obviously not very close if he would choose to play somewhere else in high school

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Jabril Peppers would be one of our top 3 players in the class if he committed. with that said, it sounds like he won't come here.

Jabril Peppers would be one of our top 3 players in the class if he committed. with that said, it sounds like he won't come here.

he would be the top player in this class , we have to have a bcs year and get him to visit to have a remote chance , sadly

Advertisement
Back