Jabrill Peppers 2014 ATH

Kid has too much swag to go to Stanford. Sign him up and figure out where he'll ball out later. When Golden is recruiting there's always a chance with any recruit.

Advertisement
Is he flashin the []_[] at the 3:01 mark?? Sure looks like it.

Not this again

didn't watch the video, but he probably is. however it's not for miami I think its something to do with his high school. Check his twitter. https://twitter.com/JabrillPeppers Him and a teammate are doing it in his background. someone brought this up when we first got word of a possible AQM commitment. They mentioned this kid as a possibility due to a NJ pipeline and the throwing up the U thing was discussed. Can't remember who answered it, but it was not miami related.

Edit: my bad didn't see that JHall covered this already. went straight to second page of the thread.

Is he flashin the []_[] at the 3:01 mark?? Sure looks like it.

Not this again

didn't watch the video, but he probably is. however it's not for miami I think its something to do with his high school. Check his twitter. https://twitter.com/JabrillPeppers Him and a teammate are doing it in his background. someone brought this up when we first got word of a possible AQM commitment. They mentioned this kid as a possibility due to a NJ pipeline and the throwing up the U thing was discussed. Can't remember who answered it, but it was not miami related.

Edit: my bad didn't see that JHall covered this already. went straight to second page of the thread.

Thanks for the info, I didn't remember that being discussed before. Kid look's like the real deal. I still like the RB class of Sony and Dalvin.

Advertisement
If Bama can bring in 4 RB's we can bring in these 3. Should be a big class next year. If we lose him to Stanford, I'm could live with that, but I think Al has learned better than to assume a kid is coming because he sayd he is a year in advance...**** a month in advance doesn't even mean anything anymore.

Will not be a CB in college, and he played two years with AQM. Not sure how close they are. Projects as a S, LB, or WR.

Not sure if we have chance with him, but via ESPN he will be making his decision on May 26th on ESPNU.

Advertisement
yea Michigan or Stanford probably Michigan. This kid is the best player in this class and will be a 1st round pick in 3 years.

I heard he want to go to school with top notch academics and for med school i would choose stanford if thats the case

Meeeechigan putting together some solid classes these past few years.

They're rumored to be the favorite for De'Shawn Hand as well.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I hpoed that having AQM would land us this kid.
I also hoped having standish would get us Willis III and Speedy Noil.....we will see how it shakes out. These kids need to be in their teamates ears man.

I hpoed that having AQM would land us this kid.
I also hoped having standish would get us Willis III and Speedy Noil.....we will see how it shakes out. These kids need to be in their teamates ears man.

just because they were teammates in hs doesn't mean they come here. It's hard enough pulling any high rated OOS recruits especially ones that live right by LSU campus.. Dobard wasn't recruited by LSU so he was leaving the area anyways.. Noil and Willis have no interest in coming here..

Advertisement
I heard he want to go to school with top notch academics and for med school i would choose stanford if thats the case

Why ? Does he have no intention on attempting professional football?
Not like you can go to medical school as an undergraduate.
A pre-med degree doesn't mean you are a doctor, just means you qualify to be in the assistant manager program at Enterprise Rent A Car.

Advertisement
Back