Jabrill Peppers 2014 ATH

canes732

Crafty veteran
Premium
From NJ Coach Golden has been stealing NJ kids hopefully he will go and get this kid too very solid witnessed his talent im from NJ saw him play man what a beast

Advertisement
Spoke with a teamate not too long ago and the father said hes going to stanford unless somethig drastic happens

Kid is ready to play right now. I know he is listed at 190 but he looks bigger and is physically a beast already.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Reminds me of Chris Johnson...

[video=youtube_share;XLNPrYIRgzc]http://youtu.be/XLNPrYIRgzc[/video]

Advertisement
Kid is listed as a CB on these sites. Is that his position or is he looking to play offense?

I know that's the thought on him but he is built like a brick **** house. He has those massive running back legs (no homo). Probably too early to really tell.

He says he grew up an ND and Michigan fan and he's the type of player Kelly has been good at bringing in unfortunately. We are definitely in the mix though.

Says he wants to study medicine so Stanford obviously makes a lot of sense.

Is he flashin the []_[] at the 3:01 mark?? Sure looks like it.

We talked about that in the last Peppers thread. He does throw it up but someone commented that a teammate of his did the same thing on Twitter, or something like that, so it might be a school thing. Noone ever confirmed.

Advertisement
Back