Jabril peppers

brock

All-American
Is there a more overhyped player in the country? This guy literally has not had 1 interception in his career if I'm not mistaken. Doesn't do much. He's good in the return game but that's about it

Advertisement
Is there a more overhyped player in the country? This guy literally has not had 1 interception in his career if I'm not mistaken. Doesn't do much. He's good in the return game but that's about it

I personally think he's the best football player in the county. Dude plays lb, db , wr and returns kicks. Definitely a top five pick.

He'll never have many int's, teams aren't stupid enough to try him.

Last edited:

I personally think he's the best football player in the county. Dude plays lb, db , wr and returns kicks. Definitely a top five pick.

Btw....I'm pretty are he has an int

Just because he can play running back or whatever position doesn't mean he's good or elite at it. Didn't see nothing special from him when they gave him the ball on offense. I guarantee you and you probably know this but if we had put corn at running back, receiver, kick return, punt return he would house sh*t on the regular imo and put up better overall numbers. He already makes way more plays than peppers does now on defense by far.

Just because he can play running back or whatever position doesn't mean he's good or elite at it. Didn't see nothing special from him when they gave him the ball on offense. I guarantee you and you probably know this but if we had put corn at running back, receiver, kick return, punt return he would house sh*t on the regular imo and put up better overall numbers. He already makes way more plays than peppers does now on defense by far.

He jumps off the screen every week , I don't know what you guys are looking at. There's a reason he's viewed as the best football player in this draft.

He does a lot for a team and does it well, he'll be able to be used at one position in the league. Hes not even plsying his natural position most of the game , in the nfl he'll get to do that

Advertisement

Comparing Corn to Peppers is insanity, flat out nuts. And I love corn

Production jumps out and from the looks of it he doesn't do much. Certainly not enough to be even mentioned in the hiesmace race. A similar comparison strictly on defense to peppers would be Derwin James from fsu and of course I'm talking about defense only but peppers pales in comparison to the production of Derwin James who had 91 tackles 5.5 sacks and multiple fumbles and impose his will on defense more often then not.

Production jumps out and from the looks of it he doesn't do much. Certainly not enough to be even mentioned in the hiesmace race. A similar comparison strictly on defense to peppers would be Derwin James from fsu and of course I'm talking about defense only but peppers pales in comparison to the production of Derwin James who had 91 tackles 5.5 sacks and multiple fumbles and impose his will on defense more often then not.

You take him off that D and it's not elite , he allows them to do a lot with other guys.

He's 6'1 207, plays Lb half the game and db the other half. Completely locks down your best wr when it's game time . Then gets you bonus yards on offense and in the return game. Oh and he's their best blitzer.

He literally played 10 positions against Mich St. Then the cherry on top is he's an elite ,physical athlete , runs in the 4.3 -4.4 range .

I'd be shocked if he's not gone in top 3-5 picks.

He'll never get you int's' , because he's inside wr's unis, no qb is foolish enough to try him.

There's nothing the cat can't do.

Whoever drafts him will instantly get better when he steps in your secondary.

Last edited:

You take him off that D and it's not elite , he allows them to do a lot with other guys.

He's 6'1 207, plays Lb half the game and db the other half. Completely locks down your best wr when it's game time . Then gets you bonus yards on offense and in the return game. Oh and he's their best blitzer.

He literally played 10 positions against Mich St. Then the cherry on top is he's an elite ,physical athlete , runs in the 4.3 -4.4 range .

He'll never get you int's' , because he's inside wr's unis, no qb is foolish enough to try him.

We will see man, I have yet to see him make that type of impact other than a few special team plays.

Advertisement
Dude is legit

Whoever said corn and peppers in the same breath lol. If u switch there jerseys we would be raving about peppers cutt it out

We will see man, I have yet to see him make that type of impact other than a few special team plays.

Watch Mich's D next year , then watch who drafts him. Then we'll talk again.

**** dis board be wildin....he said peppers and corn tf is that **** man. This real life?

And I have down votes for saying peppers is the best player in the country and a top five pick. It's like this fanbase only watches Miami every week.

Fanbase cracks me up

Advertisement
Jabril Peppers 2016
solo- 33
assist- 16
total-49
tfl-11.0
sacks-3.0
Pass deflections-0
17 rushes 150 yards 3 td
15 puntreturns 17.1 avg 257 yards 1 td
7 kick returns 26.0 avg 182 yards 0 td

Career
solo- 73
assist-29
total-102
tfl-16.5
sacks-3.0
int-0
Pass deflections- 10
33 punt returns 13.8avg 457yards 1 td
15 kick returns 27.0 405 yards 0 td

Now corn elder on the other hand
2016 stats
solo-46
assist-15
tfl-4.5
sacks-3
ff-1
int-1
Pass Breakups-9
Hasn't been used in kick/punt returns

Career
solo-108
assist-34
total-143
tfl- 11.5
sacks-6
ff-1
fr-1
int-3
pass deflections-24

punt return 11 152yards 13.8avg 1 td(2 called back for td)
Kick return 5 169 33.8avg 1 td

Elder is a productive player man

Last edited:
Advertisement
Don't get the heisman talk with this guy. Good at many things but not really elite at anything. Was supposed to be gods gift at corner and failed at that. Now he's an undersized lb who makes soles plays. Good returner but he ain't no Hester. Enough hyping this dude up bc he hasn't lived up to the 5 star #1 cb billing

**** dis board be wildin....he said peppers and corn tf is that **** man. This real life?

And I have down votes for saying peppers is the best player in the country and a top five pick. It's like this fanbase only watches Miami every week.

Fanbase cracks me up
What are you smoking? Top 5 pick? At what position exactly? Do you actually follow the draft and watch pro football? He's athletic enough and good enough of a football player that he might be worth a 1st rd pick. But he sure as **** is no top 5 pick unless you're the browns

Fanbase cracks me up
What are you smoking? Top 5 pick? At what position exactly? Do you actually follow the draft and watch pro football? He's athletic enough and good enough of a football player that he might be worth a 1st rd pick. But he sure as **** is no top 5 pick unless you're the browns

By you saying " might be worth a first round pick " proves how much you don't know. I think you might need to be drug tested.

Majority of mock drafts has him in the 3-9 range , I've also heard multiple gm's and draft experts say he's he best player in the draft. Myles Garrett is only guy I've heard get more hype. One gm said "he's the most versatile player he's EVER scouted".

I love guys like you, call people out and you don't have a clue what you're talking about. Quite ironic.

Last edited:
Don't get the heisman talk with this guy. Good at many things but not really elite at anything. Was supposed to be gods gift at corner and failed at that. Now he's an undersized lb who makes soles plays. Good returner but he ain't no Hester. Enough hyping this dude up bc he hasn't lived up to the 5 star #1 cb billing

" Failed at CB" lol.

I'm done , I don't argue with clueless people who's just trying to be hot take guy. You should change your handle to Bayless jr

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back