J.J. helping Manny out.

Midlo Cane Fan

No more Midlo
1580254344722.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
We have talented 4 and 5 star guys yet its due to poor coaching as to why they seem to regress each year

Yeah...I get where JJ is going, but there is definitely tiers in coaching, no different than recruiting.

To his point, if your boosters give you the supreme edge in recruiting by consistently buying you all 4-5 star guys to field, it can definitely make a mediocre coach into a **** good coach...

Advertisement
Rhonda Johnson beats FIU by 63.

Jokes aside, I heard an interview with Jimmy where he said he's actually scaling back all the coach visits to his house where they show up from across football to pick his brain. So for him to be proactive about this means he obviously loves this program but that he saw some major things wrong too that obviously bugged him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Didn’t jj also supposedly help golden
Unless he can force Diaz to do the things he suggests
Diaz is just gonna let it go in one ear and out the other

Rhonda Johnson beats FIU by 63.

Jokes aside, I heard an interview with Jimmy where he said he's actually scaling back all the coach visits to his house where they show up from across football to pick his brain. So for him to be proactive about this means he obviously loves this program but that he saw some major things wrong too that obviously bugged him.
I hope there was a lot of, "Hey, I was watching the bowl game and didn't see the TD rings. I think you can ditch those."

Advertisement
Back