J.D. Speilman in portal

Advertisement
Screenshot_20200608-163829.png

This all I needed to see.... Boy y'all drunk as **** if y'all think he's not a take.

Last edited:
Advertisement
No we don’t, we need to give the receivers we have confidence that we believe in them. It’s truly their time to step up and be the focal point of the room. Grad transfers have already been addressed at the positions it needed to be at but wide receiver isn’t one of them imo
I have to respectfully disagree with this to the fullest. It's all about putting Ws on that board. We can't be worried about who feelings would get hurt. Like all they have to do is just be better than him. And besides, with our new offense, we need as many RELIABLE bodies as possible.

Advertisement
Diaz needs to win now so it wouldn't surprise me. Dude is fighting for his job right now. He's likely fired with anything under 9 Wins.

I can agree with that sentiment, it's the truth.

I'm not mad at Manny, I understand why he's doing what he's doing. It sucks that Moise is a casualty, and it would be nice for our fans to realize that we may not be able to sign a full 25 next year.

Maybe those are minor quibbles, but as you correctly point out, we only have so many spots to give.

I can agree with that sentiment, it's the truth.

I'm not mad at Manny, I understand why he's doing what he's doing. It sucks that Moise is a casualty, and it would be nice for our fans to realize that we may not be able to sign a full 25 next year.

Maybe those are minor quibbles, but as you correctly point out, we only have so many spots to give.
Yeah can't blame him either... Who cares about 25 Spots for 2021 when your the DC at Memphis or some **** lol.

Advertisement
Yeah can't blame him either... Who cares about 25 Spots for 2021 when your the DC at Memphis or some **** lol.

Yep! And I definitely think there are a few (a bunch of?) coaches who are hoping the NCAA will change the rules due to the rise of the Portal and/or the outbreak of Covid-19.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back