Ivy League moving football to the Spring

Advertisement
Um....what!!!!???

But Fauci is the WORLD'S LEADING EXPERT (HINT: he isn't but ok). He ALWAYS has the right answer. ALWAYS. Well, until his guidance changes, then he ALWAYS has the answer.

Celebrities and other talking heads have said its racist and cruel and irresponsible and selfish and idiotic to actual use reason when looking at this problem.

You Monster!!!
When did I say or anybody else say that Fauci always has the right answer?

This is a novel virus that nobody had ever seen before. You understand that fact right?
Your debating me on this topic won't go well, but ok.

We've known about these for quite some time thematically--and guess what--a hundred others too.

I remember this cool cat, Fauci was his name, getting politely told No in a room somewhere in DC back 2007 as he tried to shake us down for $300MM for Avian Influenza--we will see a catastrophic pandemic in 5 years, centered in Indonesia from this very thing if we don't act RIGHT NOW!!

I was there, were you? Gallo (his boss) was there too.

Funny I don't recall your attendance.

Advertisement

We've known about these for quite some time thematically--and guess what--a hundred others too.

I remember this cool cat, Fauci was his name, getting politely told No in a room somewhere in DC back 2007. I was there, were you? Gallo (his boss) was there too.

So are you blaming Fauci for most of this mess? The government deserves no blame? Just want to see what I’m dealing with here...

This is a novel virus that nobody had ever seen before. You understand that fact right?
Do you? You just said you wanted to listen to people in an office in DC, hasn’t actually practiced in years, and is essentially getting 2nd hand info to make decisions on a virus nobody has seen before.

PS We have seen it before. It’s a strand of SARS that is 4x stronger than we’ve ever seen. The actual problem is that this strand is unresponsive to everything shooting at it, not that we don’t know what it is.

Advertisement

I remember this cool cat, Fauci was his name, getting politely told No in a room somewhere in DC back 2007 as he tried to shake us down for $300MM for Avian Influenza--we will see a catastrophic pandemic in 5 years, centered in Indonesia from this very thing if we don't act RIGHT NOW!!

I was there, were you? Gallo (his boss) was there too.

He was present at the CNN townhall. Does that count?

Advertisement
So are you blaming Fauci for most of this mess? The government deserves no blame? Just want to see what I’m dealing with here...
Oh goodness no. Like most catastrophes, there is blame to go around for DECADES.

I helped craft DoD's Pandemic Response Plan back in 2007--for the gamers at home there were 9 of them FYI.

Guess what collected dust on shelves since?

Guess what will get BILLIONS because now its a big deal?

This is sadly no different than 9/11 response or Hurricane Katrina.

Its tragic that is the level it takes, but here we are.

Guess what, in the next 20-30 years we'll have another crisis we could more easily mitigate if we would just follow and exercise the plans we have today.

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

Advertisement
Oh goodness no. Like most catastrophes, there is blame to go around for DECADES.

I helped craft DoD's Pandemic Response Plan back in 2007--for the gamers at home there were 9 of them FYI.

Guess what collected dust on shelves since?

Guess what will get BILLIONS because now its a big deal?

This is sadly no different than 9/11 response or Hurricane Katrina.

Its tragic that is the level it takes, but here we are.

Guess what, in the next 20-30 years we'll have another crisis we could more easily mitigate if we would just follow and exercise the plans we have today.

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.
I wouldn’t be shocked my man...

Advertisement
Back