Ivins Update

Advertisement
Good lord. What an incredibly poignant indictment of the absolute moronclowns who claim to be fans of this program. Jesus Christ.

Of course, this will change nothing. The dudes who follow this program who struggled to attain their GED's will continue to sabotage the program through their poorly spelled attempts to think they're evoking change. But, my god. You've got a woman here, obviously educated, intelligent, PASSIONATE about this program and local with a high character, motivated student-athlete who is excited to try to come here and help this program win while bettering himself as a man and athlete....and she's got to post a whole **** paragraph telling you ****head morons to calm the **** down.

Worst fanbase on the planet gonna worst fanbase on the planet. ****.

To Elijah's mom: Thank you for having a good head on your shoulders and instilling the same in your son. The VERY few of us in this fanbase who finished 7th grade are incredibly excited to watch your son flourish and grow over the next 4 years. We wish you and your family all the very best.
POST. OF. THE. DECADE.

Last edited:
I think some of you just like to stir up mess! No one can tell you about the relationship with my son and the coaches but us! Y'all act like you want kids to NOT go to the U! This is insane! The coaches came to our house, ate conch salad, conch fritters, curry chicken and rice, we had great conversation and discussed plans for the future. I will tell you that all of this negative talk has made ME have to continue to make sure my son doesn't get discouraged about his commitment. If the fans who have been following UM for years don't have faith in the team, why do you think these kids should? Thank God that they do tho but I promise you, the fans don't make it easy! These young men are just that, YOUNG! Which means they're impressionable. Stop being negative (not just you) and then wonder why kids change their minds. Then y'all talk about the kids being Diva's, punks and any other asinine words you can think of. Thank goodness he does have a good relationship with the coaches because this mess sure doesn't help!
**** those coaches might not fit through the door with all the food visiting players. I am rooting for elijah over here. Your son is going to be a monster on the field I would start looking for what sports car you want in 3 years . I know most canes fans are a little crazy with recruiting but I think most of us are just tired of not being on the top and we think its due to players but we haven't found a good coach.

I think some of you just like to stir up mess! No one can tell you about the relationship with my son and the coaches but us! Y'all act like you want kids to NOT go to the U! This is insane! The coaches came to our house, ate conch salad, conch fritters, curry chicken and rice, we had great conversation and discussed plans for the future. I will tell you that all of this negative talk has made ME have to continue to make sure my son doesn't get discouraged about his commitment. If the fans who have been following UM for years don't have faith in the team, why do you think these kids should? Thank God that they do tho but I promise you, the fans don't make it easy! These young men are just that, YOUNG! Which means they're impressionable. Stop being negative (not just you) and then wonder why kids change their minds. Then y'all talk about the kids being Diva's, punks and any other asinine words you can think of. Thank goodness he does have a good relationship with the coaches because this mess sure doesn't help!
Talk that sh*t Mrs. Roberts !!!!

Advertisement

Exactly. There is a portion of this phanbase that talk about the coaches and players and they dont even show the school any support. They only want to support anything if it's going great. Thank You for shutting the fake rumors down once again.

A lot, and I mean a lot of people on here are fans of other teams and are here just to create chaos cause they know recruits and parents post on here. Just like in life we need to ignore the negativity on here that even I fall into quite a bit.
Sometimes we feel like it’s to a kids benefit to come to the U and that’s it. However, growing up in sofla I’m close to several island people. And from the way you describe your son and your family, I can say that it would be to the hurricanes benefit to have your son on this team. God bless you and your family.

A lot, and I mean a lot of people on here are fans of other teams and are here just to create chaos cause they know recruits and parents post on here. Just like in life we need to ignore the negativity on here that even I fall into quite a bit.
Sometimes we feel like it’s to a kids benefit to come to the U and that’s it. However, growing up in sofla I’m close to several island people. And from the way you describe your son and your family, I can say that it would be to the hurricanes benefit to have your son on this team. God bless you and your family.
I agree I'm working on ignoring. Thank you!

Advertisement
**** those coaches might not fit through the door with all the food visiting players. I am rooting for elijah over here. Your son is going to be a monster on the field I would start looking for what sports car you want in 3 years . I know most canes fans are a little crazy with recruiting but I think most of us are just tired of not being on the top and we think its due to players but we haven't found a good coach.
I already put in the my order for a SUV!😁 He said he got me!

Thanks for responding. I figured you would. Here is one main problem with the internet and social media and it has been for many many years. This guy (and many others) who talk negatively and put down players are probably not Miami fans. Rivals fans of Florida, FSU and others can easily create a login to this “free” site and start saying whatever they want. Same with Twitter. There is no one moderating this board or internet. Unfortunately for a 17,18 or 19 yr old kid, they dont have enough life experiences to understand that someone is trolling them.

Trolling has been around since message boards were created almost 20 years ago. I have said many times that the moderators on this board do a very poor job of keeping the slander off the board. It’s ok to disagree and have arguments, but attacking people personally should not be allowed. @DMoney should know that recruits and players read this board, yet he allows it on a daily basis.

all in all, most fans are frustrated and want to see their canes be great, same as you and your family. Don’t let a few fake fans and internet trolls sway you wether it’s about Canes football, politics or anything else. The internet is a dirty place and social media has made it 100 times worse.

good luck to you and your family in the future.
Thank you so much!

Mama we also have trolls on the site and this guy has 28 posts so my guess is he’s not even a Miami fan. And that’s how a lot of this pot stirring starts

Advertisement
Good lord. What an incredibly poignant indictment of the absolute moronclowns who claim to be fans of this program. Jesus Christ.

Of course, this will change nothing. The dudes who follow this program who struggled to attain their GED's will continue to sabotage the program through their poorly spelled attempts to think they're evoking change. But, my god. You've got a woman here, obviously educated, intelligent, PASSIONATE about this program and local with a high character, motivated student-athlete who is excited to try to come here and help this program win while bettering himself as a man and athlete....and she's got to post a whole **** paragraph telling you ****head morons to calm the **** down.

Worst fanbase on the planet gonna worst fanbase on the planet. ****.

To Elijah's mom: Thank you for having a good head on your shoulders and instilling the same in your son. The VERY few of us in this fanbase who finished 7th grade are incredibly excited to watch your son flourish and grow over the next 4 years. We wish you and your family all the very best.
Thank you! We're excited!

Advertisement
I agree, enos isn’t good, but this goes back to the system Diaz wants to keep pressure off of his defense. A slow paced offense to bleed the clock and to minimize the game and plays to defend for the defense. We need a high scoring offense that runs the offense at a fast rate not this bs
Ding Ding Ding!

Enos is running exactly what Diaz wants.

Golden 2.0. Would rather protect his defense and brag about padded stat rankings than put points on the board.

Advertisement
Back