Ivins Update

I was telling myself today that I'm gonna give the carbs/calories a rest this week and try to lay off the hootch... then I saw this thread and I'm now parked outside the liquor store. Looks like it's gonna be an @Mklein13 / @Wildnation kind of night here. Celebrating the Gift of Richt.

Im en route back home from the desert. I will also be joining this drunken group of idiots once i touch down. (Btw, i mean idiots as a compliment)

Advertisement
Sigh....some things never change.

After LSU lost:
Realistic Fans: This class is going to suck
White Knight Fans: Nothing to worry about, Richt is an excellent recruiter....just let the season play out.

After 4 game winning streak against nobodies:
Realistic Fans: We still have to prove we can beat the big boys. Win out, and we'll finish well in recruiting
White Knight Fans: 4 game winning streak!! Whooooo! Just wait boys, we're going to get everybody

After UVA loss:
Realistic Fans: Jesus Christ! Say bye bye to the class of 19
White Knight Fans: Calm down, it's one game, and in the ACC, we still control our destiny. We make it to the Coastal, and we clean up!

After BC loss:
Realistic Fans: FML!! F Richt and F this admin, fly the planes. Class of 19 is truly fcked!
White Knight Fans: Well......yes this loss hurts, BUT UVA is definitely going to lose a game down the road. We just need to win out and everything will be OK.

After Duke loss (and decommitments):
Realistic Fans: Fly the mutha****** planes!
White Knight Fans: Why? It would hurt recruiting. Those guys that just decommitted were overrated anyway, not true Canes. We don't need them. We just need UVA to lose two more games, which they will. We need Pitt to lose one more game, and then we beat Pitt on the final weekend and then we'll play Clemson in the ACCCG, and we have a real shot of beating them. We're the most talented 5-4 team in the nation. What recruit wouldn't want to come here?

After GT loss:
Realistic Fans: I'm drunk. F this program until Richt is gone. No recruit will come here
White Knight Fans: Silent....but down voting post on the shady.

L-O-L. Am I right??!
Nah I still believe and I have always stood in the paint no matter what. Check my ****. No silence over hear and Ill debate you about anything. Im confident about my knowledge of the game and I know Im neither ignorant or a hypocrite.

Advertisement
We gotta get out of south Florida more. Kids down here turn sour towards us fast af. They around that negativity a lot more.

Nah I still believe and I have always stood in the paint no matter what. Check my ****. No silence over hear and Ill debate you about anything. Im confident about my knowledge of the game and I know Im neither ignorant or a hypocrite.

Keep up that Qi, my guy. We’ll need it for the next coach.

We should sign like 10 dudes, fire 3/4th of the staph...come back hard next year...won't happen though, except for the part of signing 10 dudes.

Advertisement
Who ever it is I’ll believe until that is exhausted. 1 has season definitely won’t turn me off. I hate bandwagons and it would be hypocritical of me to be one.

So u think when fans r critical of a coaching staff, they r some how band wagoners? U think when fans demand competency, they fake? Pls cook, bruh.

We gotta get out of south Florida more. Kids down here turn sour towards us fast af. They around that negativity a lot more.

Y’all still talking this foolishness? Stop playing the blame game. There’s enough talent down here for the coaches to get. They ignore too much talent.

Recruiting will only get worse if we don't beat VaTech because Pitt will smash us the way they are playing ball right now. Frustrating times. I can't wait until this season is over and this recruiting class is finalized. I can only hope for some changes on the coaching staff. We need an OC that calls the plays and an OL coach at the bare minimum. How could I forget a special teams coach. We not firing Richt and I doubt Richt fires his son so I'm not even going to entertain the thought.

These coaches need to stop being lazy in recruiting. Dugans and Hartley are beast on the trail. Brown is a step below those 2. Everyone else on the offensive side of the ball is lazy as **** it seems. Simpson in my opinion gets somewhat of a pass this year but the way he goes out and identify and offer guys on the D line I believe he'll pay dividends in recruiting Ga next cycle.

This is what happens when you suck balls as a program. Searles needs to get canned now. Let’s lose our 2 commits and go after guys committed else where who won’t flip and they have no reason to flip.
Suck balls? I know a good website....

Advertisement
Kids commit to coaches as much as universities. So coaching changes will change the recruiting class. Not saying we should retain coaches for that reason. But the fan base should expect it.

Advertisement
Somebody has to come out and show support for this staff.

Why? Over half of them are not good at their jobs. TB isn't good at his job and is getting paid way more than other coaches around the nation, who have much higher football IQs than he does. Searels is useless. Jon is somehow less useful than Searels. If you support those coaches, you support incompetence and mediocrity.

Screenshot_20181113-094941.png

Why? Over half of them are not good at their jobs. TB isn't good at his job and is getting paid way more than other coaches around the nation, who have much higher football IQs than he does. Searels is useless. Jon is somehow less useful than Searels. If you support those coaches, you support incompetence and mediocrity.

Brown is a good coach but he shouldnt be an OC. Run Game Coordinator maybe but not an "OC"

Advertisement
Back