Ivins Update

Advertisement
Advertisement
I thought it was a safe guess... Bears and Sox?
Rays fan since Carl Crawford was called up. Family is from the North Side but moved to the south side after my parents got married so they are Cubs fans. I’m a Bears fan just not a die hard. I’m an oddball when it comes to sports teams in Chicago lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
What about all the porsters that told us "don't worry about being ranked 22nd behind dumpster fire FSU and UF back in September. We will surely be ranked top 10 by the time the season ends. Richt always has elite recruiting classes. Most of our 3 stars will get bumps to 4 stars since they are so elite. Munoz is a dawg and will be a top 3 SDE by signing day".

I think it was obvious that the croots were taking a wait and see approach to the team and make sure last years success and "we back!!!" fist pumping wasn't just a blip in the radar..

And guess what it was... Richt, Searles, Jon Richt, and the STs all suck a humongous pinga

This recruiting class is exactly what happens when you target primarily elite recruits and then take a dump on the field in year 3 of your coaching tenure. There is no reason to believe.

Advertisement
Back