Ivins Update (6/25)

They’re the same SIZE, but Brashard is a more physical player in terms of blocking, running through blocks, taking hits, style of play, running, etc. Leary is more of a smooth style of WR. Whereas smith is physical. In fact Smith called Leary out on twitter saying he wants to race him. That type of mentally also translates to his physical traits.

Refer to :31 into the video to understand a bit more of what I’m saying.

How is this kid only a 3 star?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Short , not small

This dude is a more explosive Hines Ward. The second play of his highlight showed me everything I needed to see. He sprinted down field to get e key block for a punt return.

He never goes down on first contact, catches with his hands. Seriously would thrive in Lashlee offense.

For you young bucks. Hines Ward was dominant first many years in the NFL. Same play style. Psychical, fast, tough and all around team player.

This dude is a more explosive Hines Ward. The second play of his highlight showed me everything I needed to see. He sprinted down field to get e key block for a punt return.

He never goes down on first contact, catches with his hands. Seriously would thrive in Lashlee offense.

For you young bucks. Hines Ward was dominant first many years in the NFL. Same play style. Psychical, fast, tough and all around team player.

I’m pretty sure you wasn’t talking to me with the “young bucks” comment and if you were thanks, but I turn 42 tomorrow.

Brashard is a “football player”. He’s explosive , very thick and very elusive. He’s on the short side but he’ll eat in the slot and return game. First time I saw his film I was all the way in on him, he’s the slot I wanted.

Advertisement
I’m pretty sure you wasn’t talking to me with the “young bucks” comment and if you were thanks, but I turn 42 tomorrow.

Brashard is a “football player”. He’s explosive , very thick and very elusive. He’s on the short side but he’ll eat in the slot and return game. First time I saw his film I was all the way in on him, he’s the slot I wanted.
Happy birthday. Mine is on Monday.

I’m not gonna believe you until he crackbacks somebody and stands over him.

It’s the strength and toughness. It’s like Marion Barber in the slot.

Advertisement

Nah talking to others who will read that name and be like who the **** is Hines Ward haha.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back