Ivins Update 6-17-20

Advertisement
why don't we just simplified things, you need to be at 85 by your first game of the season : Also I think it would be worthwhile to increase the scholarship to 90-95: in the eighties and nineties with players staying minimum 4 years, and a 10 game season with one bowl appearance the scholarships = 95 : I think forcing players to play before they are physically ready to is not good for players health, and if you make it to the championship series you could possibly played 15 games. 12 regular 1 conference championship, 2 playoff games

I know Moise has been in play seemingly forever, is he really that good? I’m actually asking, most of what I know about him has been that he could an interior lineman on offense or defense and he’s been trying to qualify academically for months.
Someone posted like a 2 minute video of him from last year and just watching that you can tell he's very solid for his size and really athletic.

That’s crazy as ****, you are not going to get anything better than him on the line at his position
What’s crazy that it is all over the place with this kid whether it’s OL or DL coaches or him havent came out to say what he is playing... like I said limited on space with having to count players forward.

Advertisement
What’s crazy that it is all over the place with this kid whether it’s OL or DL coaches or him havent came out to say what he is playing... like I said limited on space with having to count players forward.
Moise is not just some thrown in player. He’s really good on either side of the ball. It doesn’t matter what he plays, he has upside at either side of the ball

That’s crazy as ****, you are not going to get anything better than him on the line at his position
2D7051C2-5A53-421C-8B67-66A2A610E55F.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back