Ivins Update 1/29

JMR13

sauce chef
Diaz going solo to in home with Bogle, is expected on an unofficial this weekend

Diaz and staff going in homewith Pickens on Friday, says Auburn still looks like the landing spot

Says the Williams CB's to LSU are premature, and the kid hasnt made up his mind yet, Diaz and assistants to meet with him Wednesday

Kaiir Elam should get an in home this week but ivins still thinks its florida uga with us 3rd, says a visit this weekend is possible but not likely

Emerson's dad said all the right things to make ivins think he will be in the class

JHH could vist UVA this weekend but thinks hurricanes are very tough to beat

Darius Washington is a guessing game no one has any clue what hes doing

MAR, would be a huge suprise if he picks Miami Penn state and Auburn sending coaches to him this week

Boykin hasnt been in contact with staff but could change in coming days as the coaches dont know what to do with him and his limited size

Advertisement
Diaz going solo to in home with Bogle, is expected on an unofficial this weekend

Diaz and staff going in homewith Pickens on Friday, says Auburn still looks like the landing spot

Says the Williams CB's to LSU are premature, and the kid hasnt made up his mind yet, Diaz and assistants to meet with him Wednesday

Kaiir Elam should get an in home this week but ivins still thinks its florida uga with us 3rd, says a visit this weekend is possible but not likely

Emerson's dad said all the right things to make ivins think he will be in the class

MAR, would be a huge suprise if he picks Miami Penn state and Auburn sending coaches to him this week

Boykin hasnt been in contact with staff but could change in coming days as the coaches dont know what to do with him and his limited size
isn't today the 29th?

So my guess is Phillips, Hill, Emerson, and Harrison-Hunte will be in this class. Williams, Washington are 50/50. Pickens is Auburn or Miami, MAR, Elam, Bogle are no chance. Grab Boykin and put him at LB/DE. Still need a couple OL and 1-2 cb’s if we don’t get Williams.

Advertisement
Like that Manny is going solo.

Since Coker, our HC in-homes have too often sounded like group events. Have always wondered if that was for the kid, or for the Hc. Some guys wouldn’t be comfortable going solo. Manny is. That’s a good sign.

No judgment if he goes elsewhere - I expect that. But if Manny snags him, that will be a sign that he can be a Boss recruiter.

bogle telling manny he might pop by for a visit this weekend is like a girl telling a guy begging not to dump him that maybe she will see him this weekend. he just said that to get them to leave. doubt he even shows this weekend.

Advertisement
I'd rather Bogle tell us to kick rocks now we can move on to Boykin. Seems like staff has put themselves into a holding pattern there.

Advertisement
I'd rather Bogle tell us to kick rocks now we can move on to Boykin. Seems like staff has put themselves into a holding pattern there.

He won't though, they never do. There's no reason to wait on the kid, just recruit everybody and see what happens. Worst case both want in and we figure it out, but there's no reason not to accept one because the other is a maybe.

Either way, there will be complaining.

So my guess is Phillips, Hill, Emerson, and Harrison-Hunte will be in this class. Williams, Washington are 50/50. Pickens is Auburn or Miami, MAR, Elam, Bogle are no chance. Grab Boykin and put him at LB/DE. Still need a couple OL and 1-2 cb’s if we don’t get Williams.
That’s an **** of a guess lol

Advertisement
The wife of a friend of mine works at Dwyer, and he just sent me a pic of her throwing up the U with Coach Diaz. Any prospects at Dwyer for 2020 we are recruiting? I can't figure out who he would be there for. Could be that he came up to PBC to see either MAR or Elam, and simply stopped by to see Jack Daniels as a courtesy visit while he is up here.

752C71C4-FCA4-4E59-8538-62FF59977673.gif

Advertisement
Back