Ivins Team Notes

Running a 4-3 in today's game is the equivalent of running the pro style offense.

In terms of age or effectiveness?

49ers run a base 4-3 and rotate the nickel/wlb depending on offensive personnel. Seems to work well against the highest level of football competitive.

Like someone said, you just need the right pieces. We don't have the edge LBs nor the NT to eat blockers up the middle for a 3-4.

I think our scheme is good for the most part. We just need to be more consistent in disrupting the LOS and maybe get rid of the striker

Advertisement
We have talent and given the schedule we should dominate. Hopefully the Mickey Mouse staff turns the corner this year.

There isn't a UM Coordinator who CaneInOrlando misses more than Sonny Lubick.....Without question, the Best DC in UM History....Total Mastermind.....Gary Patterson has a strong semblance (Defense Wise)....For those who think a 4-3 with the right personnel..and right position coaches, couldn't lay waste upon present day spreads...Dont know what to tell ya....
Go watch his Defenses from 89-91...and tell me those 4-3 Defenses couldn't exist today, and I'd laugh...

Advertisement
Bro da kid king is the obvious pick but how many of us have watched houston games???ppl said the same things abt martell. Let it play out on da field!
Imagine comparing king and Martell in the same sense of light. They are worlds a part on the field in terms of being proven come on man and king has actually produced on the college level

Advertisement
Advertisement
Spread offenses and derivatives have been around alot longer than most on here understand....Lol...this ain't no Overnight sensation Offense.....Bill Walsh was running a Spread in 1985...lets stop the nonsense....
And the 49ers were the team of the 80s for a reason.

Advertisement
In terms of age or effectiveness?

49ers run a base 4-3 and rotate the nickel/wlb depending on offensive personnel. Seems to work well against the highest level of football competitive.

Like someone said, you just need the right pieces. We don't have the edge LBs nor the NT to eat blockers up the middle for a 3-4.

I think our scheme is good for the most part. We just need to be more consistent in disrupting the LOS and maybe get rid of the striker
Best Post I've read in sometime....

Perry is a Cane to the core. He’s not a great QB, but he was a great teammate last year and is a good option to have off the bench. Good for him

...great teammates don't **** their teammates girls... after he tagged baxa's girl, it fvcked baxa up. we see baxa's results after that on the field.

Advertisement
Back